Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mulshi lake healthy food duk weight loss digital detox ayurvedic treatments yoga sessions rejuvenating experience true sense daily routine amazing experience must visit place the entire staff in house courteous staff special thanks front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to Atmantan and I always enjoy it even more each time !! As a doctor I have a hectic life and this is one place where are I forget my different roles as a mother , sister , wife but just connect with myself ! From the mesmerising views of Mulshi lake and beyond to the beautifully landscaped property, everything here is a visual treat . The spa is outstanding with the best natural oil therapies and I especially had an unbelievable Pranic Healing session here ! Can’t believe that healthy food can taste soo good ! Even the staff and doctors always help me with something new about me everytime ; everyone should definitely come to Atmantan once a year atleast if not more for a wellness check!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AartiK139
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!!

At the onset we thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving a wonderful and crisp review on TripAdvisor titled "The best wellness retreat !.

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

The location is fantastic. It is a wellness resort so called but to me it is a luxury resort with some amount of wellness at huge cost and or is more of a commercial resort. The food is very basic, at the cost of wellness they hold corporate conferences. Activity area which is supposed to be for guests is rented out to corporates for conference. There is no space for guests in the wellness area. To me it is a confused resort trying to so every thing.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Anilsinghi
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Namaste!

At the onset we thank you for choosing to take your recent wellness break at Atmantan. I also thank you for your feedback and giving us an opportunity to clarify.

The Atmantan Philosophy is to educate and inspire guests through enhanced lifestyle choices relating to food and healthy living. The resort’s design and program has been made for the wellness traveler and is nothing like a typical commercial/leisure resort. Like for example: children above the age of 14 are allowed, liquor is not served to any of our guests, the entire resort is a smoking and tobacco free, our food is largely organic from our own farms etc. Moreover, unlike other resorts, we organise close to 9-10 fitness & holistic activities like Yoga, Meditation, Mat Pilate, Aqua Aerobics, Aqua Zumba, Functional Training, Cooking classes etc. The theme is wellness in whatever we do.

Atmantan is best known for its wellness programs and the average stay of our guest is close to 6 nights. These programs are all inclusive programs which include your room, meals, doctor’s consultations, physiotherapy assessment, body composition analysis, fitness & holistic activities and spa treatments. I would like to bring to your notice that you visited us on the Experience Atmantan package which is an introductory package for our Indian guests to get introduced to wellness holidays. You had an option to try out the fitness & holistic activities and the Spa treatments at an additional costs.

I would like to share with you that we do take senior management and leadership off sites under our corporate Wellness programs, which we see as future of productive meetings. Under this program, we introduce Wellness Activities and workshops which helps the executives to manage their work-life balance better. We believe that “Wellness” has as much role to play in Corporate World to have Healthy and productive employees as in individual lives. During your stay you must have observed a corporate wellness group.

The wellness travel market is witnessing an unprecedented growth and that’s why you will notice that especially during long holidays our resort is slightly busy. But the good thing is that its busy with like- minded people who are all there with the goal of rejuvenating themselves.

Looking forward to welcome you back again sometime on one of our wellness packages.

Reviewed 23 November 2018

Even though I live a fairly healthy lifestyle in Mumbai, there is no denying that the city enviroment and daily stress take its toll. I jumped at an opportunity to stay at Atmantan to truly restore my well being. As I was already in Pune for a wedding, it was an easy 1.5 hour drive to reach.

The setting of the resort itself is stunning, Tamhini foothills at green Sahyadri mountains by the beautiful blue Mulshi lake. The infrastructure is excellent and well maintained with lovely gardens of blooming flowers, Ayurvedic microgreens. Just soaking in the serene, natural paradise would be worth the drive but there's so much more going on! The rooms are modern and comfortable with a special mention to the heavenly beds. The organic food was a revelation with a variety of delicious & nutritious dishes served in the lovely dining room with Mulshi lake views. My husband loved the gym and I treated myself to an Ayurvedic treatment, a personal stretching and an hour of mediation. There are many activities on offer and I would love to try them all next time. We were only able to be there for two days but that was enough to enhance my health - physical, mental, spiritual. We came with a harrowed city state of mind and left with a calm & positive energy. I consider myself blessed to have those two days at Atmantan and would love to go back there for longer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2018

Hi! Ms. Firodia,

Namaste from Atmantan!

It was wonderful to catch up with you while you were enjoying your stay at Atmantan. Your's and Mr. Bakshi's healthy lifestyle inspired us too. Thank you very much for this wonderful review. it means a lot for us. Look forward to welcome you back again some time. May be for the Family Wellness Camp.

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

Atmantan, definitely is a salve for the soul, an eye opening experience for the techno weary, ever connected city souls , a much needed break from the hustle bustle of everyday life, an experience that touches you and transforms...and that you carry with you to the outside world !!

So how does a place
with excellently landscaped lawns,diverse and stunningly beautiful plants and flowers sound!!

Add to it a room with a view of the lake and glorious western ghats
The freshest of breeze and zilch noise pollution , the only lights at night are the twinkling fairy lights on plants, and the freshest and healthiest dishes at the dining table!!

Beware, no pool for boisterous kids exists(as kids aren't allowed)no white sugar visible, almost nil network connectivity, no smoking allowed and prepare to walk,walk and talk to each other.
At first, one is rattled,then the lazy days spent in the company of loved ones take over ! Thank god for no whatsapp :)

As phone weary docs, we were relieved to be away from the usual madness of our world and give full marks to the concept of atmantan, a pioneer in India.

The execution needs few tweaks though, some of the staff is new, people with mobility issues need to take special care, the acacia rooms are the best, those without lake views just okay, the spa staff can do with a bit more organisation,

However, the intent is great...big thanks to elisa at the reception for sorting out our little problems and for all her help.

Atmantan is a place, everyone needs to visit, a wake up call...to live life as we should !!

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!!

At the onset we thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving a wonderful and crisp review on TripAdvisor titled "Introspect,Relax,Detox and Disconnect." Thank you very my for taking out some serious time out and reviewing in such detail. Your feedback means a lot for us and we are glad that you enjoyed your quick get away at Atmantan. Having said that we do make a note of few suggestions and we will definitely look into it.

Reviewed 21 November 2018

It's located near a lake, nearby the city of Pune (sorry, i'm not a local, for any mistake on the location, i apologize), amidst several hills. It's gorgeous, and every step, from entering to checking-out is very curated. The whole place is to relax and disconnect from the outside world a bit.
Me and my partner stayed in a double, fantastic, cleaned twice a day, bathroom with shower and bathtub, amazing bed (really soft), small personal garden outside.
The whole place is so gorgeous: you can walk inside this amazing garden/park/resort, with such biodiversity.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included, and are top quality for a healthy period in this paradise, served in front of the view of the valley, with the lake.
The resort arranges activities during the day, but you can also go in one of the many facilities they have: gym, swimming pool, sauna, or having one of the many kind of massages and therapies they offer.
They also have many packages, so take a look at them too.
Thank you so much for the amazing time!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Namaste from Atmantan!!

At the onset we thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving a wonderful and crisp review on TripAdvisor titled "Amazing stay in this curated paradise". Your feedback means a lot for us and we are glad that you enjoyed your quick get away at Atmantan.