Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kishore Jain
Mumbai, India

NEVER EVER GO..SAY NO NO NO....

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Nov 2018via mobile
we visited the property on 26 nov 2018 , the day of our wedding anniversary..
I guess , because we booked it through MMT , they were extremely partial and discriminated between direct bookings guest and one through MMT..
LIST OF DISAPPOINTMENTS..
1. Security guard had no clue about our arrival as the guest list did not had our names mentioned.. they made us wait for 10 min until they confirmed with the front desk even though voucher and email from MMT with booking numbers produced to them..
2. Front desk Guy at reception was extremely rude and ill mannered. Though check in time is 1 pm and we reached at 1.10 PM. , we had a horrible check in experience..
He told us sir I CANNOT COMMIT ABOUT TIME OF ROOM ALLOTMENT.. I AM NOT SURE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE..
I was shocked at it was Monday, complete off season , thinnest occupancy, least no of guest, rare check in.. in spite of all this , I was surprised with such ADVERSE comment.
Though extremely tired of long journey we were compelled to go for LUNCH before we could check in , without even getting our self refreshed...( is this so called wellness).
Wellness is in mind and soul.. ( not external and materialistic.) In the disguise of wellness you guys have spoiled the well being of many guest who comes with lots of expectations and emotions...
3. Food quality is awesome, extraordinary and great..
But you know what 100 * 0 = 000.
Bottom line is how so ever great the quality of food may be , but if they curtail or restrict you from exercising your choice of what to eat , will not serve the purpose.. For JAINS , VERY VERY LIMITED OPTION.. MOSTLY SAME THINGS ARE SERVED FOR LUNCH AND DINNER..
NO BUFFET..
PRE SET MENU..
it's like your exam paper..
Each food option divided into FOUR CATEGORY..
namely F1 F2 F3 F4
each option further divided into sub option namely a b and c..
So either u go for F1 F2 F3 F4 ...
U CANNOT OVER LAP ...
IF YOU CHOOSE F1 you cannot choose any thing from F2 F3 F4...
YOU may ask why.??
Very predicted and parrot like mugged up reply... " SIR ITS ALL ABOUT WELLNESS.."
JAINS WILL STARVE..
FOODIES WILL CRY..
LEISURE TRAVELLER WILL GET NO PLEASURE ...
4. Complete lack of coordination between inter department..
Restaurant assistant called for buggy for us which took 20 min as against 5 min what was told to us..
We waited outside restaurant without even knowing what next would be...
The excuse what was told to us was, all buggy has gone for maintenance.. so it took time...🤣🤣
5. Finally after lunch we arrived at reception where we were allotted room no 123..
We checked in.. immediately after 15 min we realised that only 1 light which had direct power was working and rest all was not..
We called for technician who arrived at 3.40 PM. He found out the fault in switch board.. repaired it and left at 3.50..
Finally our room was ours..
The trauma of going through the series of dissatisfaction and failure of management to take care of the well being of their guest was quite visible .. (both active and passive) ..
Very well maintained property with such an amazing view is rare ..
But all this did not made any appeal against the growing disappointment and dissatisfaction...
6. WE DONT HAVE FOLLOWING....
1. BED TEA
2. ROOM SERVICE
3. ANY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY POST 7 PM.
4. NO MUSIC OR PARTY SONGS.( as it may disturb your wellness..😂😂)
5. Pls note..
Swimming pool will be shut every day from 5pm to 6.45 PM...for maintenance and cleaning... but it will reopen at 6.45 PM to 7 pm...( only for 15 min..)...what an absurd policy...it will surely annoy you...
6. NO FOOD NO MEAL NOTHING AFTER 9.30 PM. ALL SHUT BY 9.30 PM SHARP..( Time and tide wait for no men) .. same applies here too... if you are late, we too were late by exact 5 min for evening snacks and they said NO.. SORRY SIR.. U R LATE.. WE CANT OFFER YOU ANYTHING AS ITS AGAINST RULE...
( I wondered if same rule applies to them for late check in) ..unfair practices..
6. Finally I could not defend against their so called award winning wellness culture.. ( pls note Vijay mallya.. Rana Kapoor.. binny
Bansal, Chanda kochar and shikha sharma were all super star of corporate world .. all have 100 s of credentials... but they all collapsed due to poor corporate governance.. past result is not a guarantee for secured future..
You have to EVOLVE.. YOU have to CHANGE....
Dont defend you negligence in prelude of wellness and award winning testimony...

Finally I decided to quit...
I decided to check out as early as possible.
But by then it was 9.45 PM..
To get out from resort and connect to highway is roughly 40km..and extremely extremely remote place..
Did not have courage , SO I went off to sleep to get up early next morning and checked out of 5.45 am...
The experience in my HEART I FELT ,
WAS TOO TOO PAINFUL TO SHARE...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 4 Dec 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!

I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback and the opportunity for us to clarify a few aspects.

Atmantan is a residential wellness resort and offers programs which help our guests improve their well-being. Unlike other hotels, our security team only allows guests who have a confirmed booking to enter the premises. Your arrival took place early afternoon i.e. within sometime of your booking confirmation (10:07am) on MMT, due to which your name did not feature in the list at the Main Gate and security had to confirm with the front office. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Also let me assure you that all out guests are equally important for us irrespective of the booking source.

I am happy to hear that you liked our food. In fact, we have won prestigious awards for our spa-cuisine and have extensive variety and options. We have a number of regular patrons from the Jain Community and the meals are customized for them. In fact, there are separate preparation areas for this in our kitchen itself. Hence, I don’t agree that our food doesn’t appeal to the Jain community. Moreover, we are a wellness resort as our name suggests and hence our philosophy is about being mindful about what and how much we eat. Hence, its not fair to compare it to a commercial buffet where people tend to overeat. In fact, Atmantan encourages its guests to eat wholesome, organic, nutrition rich food in the appropriate quantities. I am happy that you vouch for the quality of our food.

The resort is for guests who are looking for a tranquil environment and want to become healthy in their mind and body. I must also share with you that we are witnessing an unprecedented growth in wellness travel and Atmantan offers you a luxury environment in which you can achieve your wellness goals. Hence, it might not be a suitable destination for travelers who believe in excessive indulgence.

We sincerely hope that you would consider taking a wellness retreat at Atmantan. Do feel free to get in touch with me should you plan one. Looking forward to welcome you back.

General Manger

₹5,716
    ₹7,963
47.8 km from Atmantan Wellness Resort
View more hotels in Pune
All reviews mulshi lake weight loss healthy food massage therapies digital detox yoga sessions rejuvenating experience true sense daily routine amazing experience must visit place take care the entire staff in house special thanks front office retreat
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to Atmantan and I always enjoy it even more each time !! As a doctor I have a hectic life and this is one place where are I forget my different roles as a mother , sister , wife but just connect with myself ! From the mesmerising views of Mulshi lake and beyond to the beautifully landscaped property, everything here is a visual treat . The spa is outstanding with the best natural oil therapies and I especially had an unbelievable Pranic Healing session here ! Can’t believe that healthy food can taste soo good ! Even the staff and doctors always help me with something new about me everytime ; everyone should definitely come to Atmantan once a year atleast if not more for a wellness check!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AartiK139
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!!

At the onset we thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving a wonderful and crisp review on TripAdvisor titled "The best wellness retreat !.

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

The location is fantastic. It is a wellness resort so called but to me it is a luxury resort with some amount of wellness at huge cost and or is more of a commercial resort. The food is very basic, at the cost of wellness they hold corporate conferences. Activity area which is supposed to be for guests is rented out to corporates for conference. There is no space for guests in the wellness area. To me it is a confused resort trying to so every thing.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Anilsinghi
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Namaste!

At the onset we thank you for choosing to take your recent wellness break at Atmantan. I also thank you for your feedback and giving us an opportunity to clarify.

The Atmantan Philosophy is to educate and inspire guests through enhanced lifestyle choices relating to food and healthy living. The resort’s design and program has been made for the wellness traveler and is nothing like a typical commercial/leisure resort. Like for example: children above the age of 14 are allowed, liquor is not served to any of our guests, the entire resort is a smoking and tobacco free, our food is largely organic from our own farms etc. Moreover, unlike other resorts, we organise close to 9-10 fitness & holistic activities like Yoga, Meditation, Mat Pilate, Aqua Aerobics, Aqua Zumba, Functional Training, Cooking classes etc. The theme is wellness in whatever we do.

Atmantan is best known for its wellness programs and the average stay of our guest is close to 6 nights. These programs are all inclusive programs which include your room, meals, doctor’s consultations, physiotherapy assessment, body composition analysis, fitness & holistic activities and spa treatments. I would like to bring to your notice that you visited us on the Experience Atmantan package which is an introductory package for our Indian guests to get introduced to wellness holidays. You had an option to try out the fitness & holistic activities and the Spa treatments at an additional costs.

I would like to share with you that we do take senior management and leadership off sites under our corporate Wellness programs, which we see as future of productive meetings. Under this program, we introduce Wellness Activities and workshops which helps the executives to manage their work-life balance better. We believe that “Wellness” has as much role to play in Corporate World to have Healthy and productive employees as in individual lives. During your stay you must have observed a corporate wellness group.

The wellness travel market is witnessing an unprecedented growth and that’s why you will notice that especially during long holidays our resort is slightly busy. But the good thing is that its busy with like- minded people who are all there with the goal of rejuvenating themselves.

Looking forward to welcome you back again sometime on one of our wellness packages.

Reviewed 23 November 2018

Even though I live a fairly healthy lifestyle in Mumbai, there is no denying that the city enviroment and daily stress take its toll. I jumped at an opportunity to stay at Atmantan to truly restore my well being. As I was already in Pune for a wedding, it was an easy 1.5 hour drive to reach.

The setting of the resort itself is stunning, Tamhini foothills at green Sahyadri mountains by the beautiful blue Mulshi lake. The infrastructure is excellent and well maintained with lovely gardens of blooming flowers, Ayurvedic microgreens. Just soaking in the serene, natural paradise would be worth the drive but there's so much more going on! The rooms are modern and comfortable with a special mention to the heavenly beds. The organic food was a revelation with a variety of delicious & nutritious dishes served in the lovely dining room with Mulshi lake views. My husband loved the gym and I treated myself to an Ayurvedic treatment, a personal stretching and an hour of mediation. There are many activities on offer and I would love to try them all next time. We were only able to be there for two days but that was enough to enhance my health - physical, mental, spiritual. We came with a harrowed city state of mind and left with a calm & positive energy. I consider myself blessed to have those two days at Atmantan and would love to go back there for longer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2018

Hi! Ms. Firodia,

Namaste from Atmantan!

It was wonderful to catch up with you while you were enjoying your stay at Atmantan. Your's and Mr. Bakshi's healthy lifestyle inspired us too. Thank you very much for this wonderful review. it means a lot for us. Look forward to welcome you back again some time. May be for the Family Wellness Camp.

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

Atmantan, definitely is a salve for the soul, an eye opening experience for the techno weary, ever connected city souls , a much needed break from the hustle bustle of everyday life, an experience that touches you and transforms...and that you carry with you to the outside world !!

So how does a place
with excellently landscaped lawns,diverse and stunningly beautiful plants and flowers sound!!

Add to it a room with a view of the lake and glorious western ghats
The freshest of breeze and zilch noise pollution , the only lights at night are the twinkling fairy lights on plants, and the freshest and healthiest dishes at the dining table!!

Beware, no pool for boisterous kids exists(as kids aren't allowed)no white sugar visible, almost nil network connectivity, no smoking allowed and prepare to walk,walk and talk to each other.
At first, one is rattled,then the lazy days spent in the company of loved ones take over ! Thank god for no whatsapp :)

As phone weary docs, we were relieved to be away from the usual madness of our world and give full marks to the concept of atmantan, a pioneer in India.

The execution needs few tweaks though, some of the staff is new, people with mobility issues need to take special care, the acacia rooms are the best, those without lake views just okay, the spa staff can do with a bit more organisation,

However, the intent is great...big thanks to elisa at the reception for sorting out our little problems and for all her help.

Atmantan is a place, everyone needs to visit, a wake up call...to live life as we should !!

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Atmantan, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!!

At the onset we thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving a wonderful and crisp review on TripAdvisor titled "Introspect,Relax,Detox and Disconnect." Thank you very my for taking out some serious time out and reviewing in such detail. Your feedback means a lot for us and we are glad that you enjoyed your quick get away at Atmantan. Having said that we do make a note of few suggestions and we will definitely look into it.

Reviewed 21 November 2018

It's located near a lake, nearby the city of Pune (sorry, i'm not a local, for any mistake on the location, i apologize), amidst several hills. It's gorgeous, and every step, from entering to checking-out is very curated. The whole place is to relax and disconnect from the outside world a bit.
Me and my partner stayed in a double, fantastic, cleaned twice a day, bathroom with shower and bathtub, amazing bed (really soft), small personal garden outside.
The whole place is so gorgeous: you can walk inside this amazing garden/park/resort, with such biodiversity.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included, and are top quality for a healthy period in this paradise, served in front of the view of the valley, with the lake.
The resort arranges activities during the day, but you can also go in one of the many facilities they have: gym, swimming pool, sauna, or having one of the many kind of massages and therapies they offer.
They also have many packages, so take a look at them too.
Thank you so much for the amazing time!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Namaste from Atmantan!!

At the onset we thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and leaving a wonderful and crisp review on TripAdvisor titled "Amazing stay in this curated paradise". Your feedback means a lot for us and we are glad that you enjoyed your quick get away at Atmantan.