Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mulshi lake healthy food duk weight loss ayurvedic treatments yoga sessions rejuvenating experience true sense daily routine special mention amazing experience must visit place the entire staff in house housekeeping staff special thanks detox
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Atmantan in the last week of July and 2018 and the place is simply mind blowing! There is nothing that I can say is wrong with the place. We opted for a room with a balcony and was given room no. 164. The place is amazing! The bathrooms are cleanest! The food is simply amazing. The walk in the resort is superb. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I am currently rehabbing from a leg fracture and the staff Took extra care by ensuring That I have a safe stay especially given the slippery path due To the monsoons. The view from The rooms are spectacular. We sat in the balcony late Through night and read books with organic tea at our disposable and fresh air and soothing sound under jet black sky (a rare to see if You coming from a polluted city like Mumbai). I am having withdrawal symptoms to say the least and The benchmark is set so high that we are now finding it difficult to stay at other places. Looking forward to going back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AtmantanWellness, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!

At the onset we thank you for your recent visit to Atmantan. WE are glad that you had a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. Thank you very much for your fabulous review titled "MIND BLOWING!" on tripadvisor. This means a lot for us.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Atmantan Sometime again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This is a destination that i will recommend to everyone who is interested in improving their health. This is my 4th visit to this resort since it opened in 2016. On each visit of mine i have achieved different goals and one of my highlights of this trip is the weight loss goal that i achieved plus the fact that i got over milk tea. I also got my food intolerance test done on the doctors recommendation. And this test showed me that i had high intolerance to 2 food groups which i now need to avoid.

The doctors consultation are unique and in so much depth... plus they follow up with you daily to monitor progress. Infact, i signed up for 2 physio sessions which helped me with my knee pain. Incidentally the diagnosis of the senior physiotherapist was brilliant and they gave me a print out with sketches of all the exercises that i need to do.

The food just keeps on getting better and i love their soups...roasted pumpkin being my favourite. The resort has added a document that they give on departure which is also a very informative document.

A must visit if you want to improve your health and feel brand new.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank reetaa29
AtmantanWellness, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!

At the onset we congratulate you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan and for Patronizing Atmantan. It is the continuous encouragement for guest such as yourself that keeps our team motivated. Thank you very much for such a wonderful review titled "Best for lifetsyle transformation" on TripAdvisor. This means a lot for us.

Looking forward to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We just returned from a weekend (a 2 night/3 day “Monsoon package” including all meals) at Atmantan with friends. The resort was setup about 2 years ago as a wellness destination, and caters to two sets of visitors: short stay guests (like us) and long stay guests (that had signed up to specific packages that included various massages/therapies/activities and customised diets).

Location : The resort is located en route to Mulshi dam, about 90 mins from the outskirts of Pune. Several stretches of road are not in the best condition or are single lane only, leading to delays and congestion – follow the recommended route map from the resort carefully vs google maps! The resort is set amongst 40 acres of land perched on a hillside – so the setting feels serene and secluded, with magnificent views over the lake and out to the lush green hills flirting with the mist.

Rooms : We had a garden view room in the Asoka grove, with a motorised “buggy” available at all times to take you to/from rooms to other places. We quickly figured out the short cut walking routes and everything (from the wellness centre to the restaurant) was a leisurely stroll away. Rooms are well furnished (wifi only available in the room, and very limited mobile connectivity in general – which is well-intended) with supremely comfortable beds and spacious, well-appointed bathrooms (high quality toiletries, separate tub and shower). Rooms open out to a private patio garden.

Service : Service was exceptionally courteous and professional throughout our stay, whether at the restaurant or the reception or the wellness centre. Our checkout was the only anomaly – with the buggy arriving quite late to fetch our luggage.

Facilities : The wellness centre offers a very wide range of massages and therapies, sadly we didn’t manage to secure a slot as everything was booked. We did share feedback that weekends should have longer hours (as also the indoor recreation area – no reason to shut it at 5.30pm!) to accommodate all guests. Morning yoga was included in our package and we enjoyed the sessions -and access to the pool/steam/sauna was also complementary.

Food : As short-stay guests, we ate buffets at all times – breakfast, lunch and dinner, while long-stay guests had prescribed diets based off a-la carte menus. We enjoyed the food – everything seemed fresh and pure and light on spices/oil etc. given the “health” bias. However, I think it would help to ask short stay guests upfront at check-in if they would prefer the “wellness meals” (i.e. similar to longer term guests) or “regular buffet meals” (which we had). The buffets ended up being a “compromise” for short stay guests : many of whom expect normal meals like a regular hotel (as the reception admitted to us, this has forced rollout of this “hybrid” menu, yet it seems uninspiring or bland to this audience -we saw several complain) and some of whom (like us) who didn’t expect to see wheat or dairy etc. (and would have preferred a much sharper “healthy/sattvic food” focus).

Overall a refreshing experience, and I would hope to visit again on specific wellness package.

Room tip: Lake view rooms offer better views than garden view rooms, though are more expensive
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anuj_Mithani
AtmantanWellness, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!

At the onset we thank you for your recent visit to Atmantan. We are happy that you had a fabulous stay. Thank you very much for a very thoughtfully written review titled "Rejuvenating Weekend Break !" on Trip Advisor. This means a lot for us. We will definitely also review the constructive feedback shared by you.

Looking forward to welcome you back to resort again.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Atmantan Wellness Resort for a 7 night yoga retreat and I loved it! It’s the best place to heal, relax and regain energy. Everything is absolutely amazing: the location -stunning mountain and lake environment- the view -breathtaking- the wellness offer and treatments (great doctors, yoga teachers and therapists), the organization, the culinary offer and quality, the room, the cleanliness and most important: the kindness and availability of the staff, ALL the staff, in every departments. Thank you for this wonderful stay and warm authentic hospitality. I will keep your smiles in my heart and will definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Namaste from Atmantan!

At the onset we congratulate you thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan. We are happy that you had a fabulous stay. Thank you very much for a very thoughtfully written review titled "Stunning !" on Trip Advisor. This means a lot for us and motivates our team.

Looking forward to welcome you back to resort again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and magical is not even fair words I don’t want to say more but I felt I discovered heaven on Earth I don’t want to spoil your experience if I said more. I went to many wellness resorts around the world and by far that’s one of the best experiences. I stayed for 13 nights and it wasn’t even enough the people the weather the treatment is outstanding. Hope you will enjoy it too. And yes limited internet access which was a plus. Go with a positive mind and you will know what I am talking about.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shadaabdullah
AtmantanWellness, General Manager at Atmantan Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Namaste from Atmantan!

We congratulate you and thank you for taking your recent wellness break at Atmantan. It is overwhelming to read your review titled "When Columbus discovered America! " on TripAdvisor. Thank you for the same. Our team is thankful and proud to have provided you with such an experience.

We look forward to your continued Patronage.