The hotel is convenient bring only about 20 minutes from the airport. But there is nothing of interest and no shops in the vicinity.
The Vivanta brand is one notch lower than the Taj brand. This hotel shows this clearly. The building looks about 10 years old. It has a comfortable lobby and bar area. It caters mainly for business people and aircrew.
The rooms look a little old fashioned and spartan. Furnishing scheme is brown wooden furniture ansd buff colours. Rather dull and uninspiring.
The gym is small, It has the very basics to make it a gym.
The breakfast is a reasonably good. The lat time I styed here one year ago the breakfast was excellent. I wonder if they have lost a great chef.
Service quality 4
Staff are helpful and speak good English.
Value for money 3
Overall this is a sensible if uninspiring choice for business travellers. I would not recommend it for tourists because if is distant from the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the space that's right in the heart of Pune's business and entertainment areas. Just 5 km from the airport and 2 km from the nearest railway station. Drive in the Vivanta by Taj car delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). On arrival check out the soaring glass, fan shaped entry canopy cantilevered 25 feet above a sparkling new water feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Agoda so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune Hotel Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Hotel Pune