US$ 159
US$ 73
US$ 95
US$ 81
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 110
US$ 88
Hotels.com
US$ 50
1,298 results
All reviewsle meridienfeast restaurantrailway stationrooftop restaurantreception teambeautiful hotelbusiness tripindian foodspecial thanksgreat hospitalitykeep up the good workstar hotelexcellent stayamazing experiencethe heart of the cityspecial mentionpleasant stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel on business and I had a fantastic experience. The first appearance and opinion of the hotel was it was literally shining and gleaming.I had a smooth check in and was shown around to my room by the front desk manager . A very well appointed room greeted me . I stayed for 2 weeks and dined at the inhouse restaurant Feast almost daily. It has a wide spread for both breakfast and dinner. The hostesses / serving staff were very intutive and could almost sense your needs, thats when I thought of how well trained and warm they are. Aishwarya , one of the hostesses stood out for her promptness and knowledge. The house keeping ,laundry and the gym facilities were top notch. The duty managers were more than willing to go the extra mile to help me with some transport requests.The valet and security were efficient and discreet.
What makes a great hotel from a good one is the warmth exuded by the staff and this hotel is at the top on this parameter.I travel a lot globally and this has been one of the best properties I have stayed in.
I could not note down the names of all the fantastic staff I interacted with. All in all a super stay and hope to come back soon.The hotel allowed me to focus on my work w/o worries.

Suggestions : A faucet in the bathroom , smaller pillows , more TV channels , a press and ironing board( I asked for one and was provided but the board had an uneven leg , so ironing did become difficult...room 512 )

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SheratonGrandPune, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Pune!

Thanks a lot for taking time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you loved the Sheraton Grand experience. Our courteous service staff members work hard to make our guests feel at home. We thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and eagerly await your next visit.

Jaswinder Narang

Stay connected with us: Facebook- SheratonGrandPune, Twitter- @SheratonPune and Instagram- @sheratongrandpune

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for couple of nights.

The experience was amazing and I would recommend this place to fellow trip advisor users.

The quality of property is top notch. The service and hospitality was excellent. both the breakfast and lunch buffet has excellent spread and all the items that I tried we're delicious.

The staff was well behaved and constantly sought feedback which was nice.

Really professional staff and great property

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SheratonGrandPune, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Sheraton Grand Pune for lunch with my colleague from Bangalore. It was a great experience filled with beautiful ambience, enthusiastic service and lip smacking delicacies.
The buffet was well spread with a variety of prawns, chicken and lamb options. Desserts were well covered from continental to Indian.
Mr Maruti the Restuarant manager of Feast took great care and made sure that our experience was a memorable one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying here since last 4 days. And till now experience is just awesome.
Starting from check-in staff at reception to banquet, everyone is well educated, very friendly, politely listen your request and always take a prompt action on it and certainly it makes you feel comfortable.

Quick room service and great food (I tried only breakfast and dinner)
Special thanks to Karan Sharma and Akshay for their great services during my dinner and helping me out to have best dishes on my table.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
SheratonGrandPune, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I had come for a business meeting. So I liked the service,food & rooms.enjoyed lot ......superb...

Well equipped staff & quick responsive.

Near to all locations... simply great experience with sherton grand...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SheratonGrandPune, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018