“A delightful stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 221 Hotels in Pune
New Delhi, India
“A delightful stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012 via mobile

New hotel with a large well appointed building and very comfortable rooms. The staff are very attentive & warm. We only used the Coffee Shop where the food was excellent.

The location is central and close to the main business district. It is around 20 minutes by cab from the airport.

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dillivala
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that we have exceeded your expectaion. This is how we keep ourselves motivated and helps us to deliver service with great passion. Your comments was shared with the entire team and we look forwad to welcome you back.
Should you require any assistance with Hyatt in future please do not hesitate to contact me.
Warm Regards
Director of Rooms.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed here for four nights & must say this hotel surpassed all my expectations,
The room, bathroom were spacious & luxurious, the available toiletries & bathing soaps were of excellent quality.
The hotel is situated very close to the airport (2kms) so that made my travel time very less
The breakfast & dinner are too good, including the staff & chefs, we can even request them to create our own food menu. They offer every variety from different cuisines!!
The gym, spa & swimming pool are quite large in size & well maintained
No complaints at all!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank Dhruv R
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Dear Guest,
I thank you for your recent stay with us and your comment on Trip Advisor. We are happy to learn that you thorouhly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments on our overall experience was very motivating for the entire team. We have discussed your comment in an appropriate forum. I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us. The entire team look forward to welcome you back soon.
Should you require any asistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Warm Regards
Director of Rooms
Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

We went on a company offsite and stayed at this hotel. The business centre along with the conference rooms, food, guest rooms and service was excellent.
Anything we asked for was served to us with a smile!

Room Tip: Chose the rooms on the upper floors for a better view!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank aayush2012
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you liked the services and facilities of the hotel. I am confident that the off site meeting was a successful one. Please do give us an opportunity to be of your service in future.
Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

I stayed here for one night.

Some positive points: The room was big and spacious and luxurious. I liked the placement of bath tub and washroom. Most of the things like toiletaries, stationary, iron board, etc were available in teh room. I also liked placement of the dirnking water bottles. Bottles were placed at three different locations.

Some Negative points:
1. Rooms AC controller was not working. I had set it to 25-26 deg C, but it still remained very very cold. I had to switch it off. But I could not sleep well. I thought it was problem only with my room. But next morning, my collegue also mentioned the same problem.
2. The right side lamp near the bed was flickering, so had to switch the side to continue my reading.
3. The restaurant was very good. But food quality was average. I eat Upma, Idli and medu wada. Idli and medu wada were sour. I had to fill myself only with Bread/butter. We informed this to the staff. While coming out of teh restaurant, the chef met us an apologised saying the batter was overfermented.

Over all it was an average experience.

Room Tip: I suggest go for room with king size bed.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank bhush_y2k
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
Dear Guest
I would like to thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback and observation with us on your recent stay at the hotel. Your comments and ratings are very important and valuable to us and this is how we relook at our deployed process and take corrective measure so that we can delight all our valued patrons.
I am sure you shall witness positive changes in your forth coming visit. The entire team look forward to welcome you back soon.
Director of Rooms.
Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

The rooms are spacious ( we had booked for a double room with triple occupancy and we did not feel claustrophobic) and comfortable.
The food is good (though the buffet can get repetitive even in a two day stay).

The staff is helpful and were quick to make up for a snag

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank sachin_kamat
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
Dear Guest,
I thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. We are happy to learn that you liked our spacious rooms. We have discussed your comment on buffet in detail with our Executive Chef and be rest assured that the team will re look on the menu and you shall experience positive changes in your forth coming visits.
Director of Rooms