“Good stay”

Ranked #8 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Mumbai, India
“Good stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

Staff was good and welcoming, food was good. But was disappointed with no newspapers in the morning and when we checked into the hotel the staff never explained us the amenities or the services offered with the room selected. Thankfully i had read over the net on the services i would be entitled too, and everything we had to tell them our room selection for us to avail the services. Was really put off with this. Over all the its an alright hotel, but would try the the other hotels around hyatt the next time round.

Also we had gone there with a toddler and the crib had no bedsheet or blanket for the infant.

Room Tip: club king rooms are good.... but the a./c really sucks
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Seth1177
, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 22 June 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Pune and for your feedback on your recent stay.

We shared your comments with the entire team and your encouraging words on the staff members and the quality of food are indeed appreciated. We have also noted your disappointment with regards to the newspaper delivery to the room as well as linen provided for the baby cot and we would like to sincerely apologies for the inconvenience.
I take the liberty to apprise you that following your feedback on the baby cot we have purchased a full sets of baby cot linens and other accessories , we have further looked together with our Front Office Manager who is also a" New Mummy" on all the possible needs of people travelling with toddlers and have ensured that we have all necessary amenities with us and deployed when needed. We genuinely make any efforts to not only meet our guests needs and expectations but to provide passionate and professional service of the highest possible standard to all of our guests and
hope will be given the opportunity to show you this first hand on your next visit to Pune.

Warm Regards,
Ashish Kumar | Director of Rooms
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bombay
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were big and spacious. One can spend a couple of hours at the Gourmet Avenue cake shop indulging in their pastries. From the friendly service at the valet drop off, to the reservation desk staff and the excellent room service, things could not have gone smoother.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 11 June 2012
Dear Guest,
The entire team at Hyatt Regency Pune is delighted and motivated by your comments. We are happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations.
Your coments has been duly shared with the team down the line.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Richmond, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

This trip was business and leisure. My husband traveled to Pune on business for 4 days and I joined him. The service at the hotel was impeccable. They knew us by name. The rooms were spotless. Most of the time I was at the hotel alone. They took very good care of me. I used the hotel's private drivers and vehicles for tours and shopping. There were several levels of vehicles. The hotel is completely different from its surroundings. As one other reviewer stated, security is tight. But it is tight everywhere in India. I also used the spa. It was wonderful. I would stay there again without hesitation. The only drawback is that it's pretty far away from most businesses.

Room Tip: The design of the room we had was a little weird. The toilet/bathroom was surrounded by frosted glas...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 11 June 2012
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your feedback. We were delighted to learn you had a great experience at Hyatt Regency Pune. Your comments were shared with theteam and has motivated them to provide seamless and intutive service to all our valued guests.
We look forward to welcoming you once again.
Lusaka, Zambia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

I spent 5 days at the Hyatt Regency on a business trip. It is a really good hotel, with everyone focused on service, it is still very new. The security is tight, the lobby is very modern, with lounge areas to sit. Check in was smooth without any incidents, I was shown to my room about 5 min after checkin. The rooms are really lovely, with everything you could need in the room. Extremely comfortable with most pay tv channels. The staff in this hotel really are exceptional. Everyone is friendly greeting you when they walk by in the hallway. Breakfast was good, with a good selection, for those who don't want curry for breakfast. I dont have any negative comment about this hotel, everything works like clockwork and I had no hiccups when I was there. There is also a lovely new mall just a few minutes from the hotel, with any shopping requirements you may have.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ElleVee288
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Dear Guest,
We are delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your words of appreciation keeps the team highly motivated.
We remain committed to deliver an exceptional service. Look forward to welcome you back soon.
Director of Rooms.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

I had a long business trip to Pune, India (12 days). I had quite a few choice of places to stay but, having had good experience during my prior stays at the Hyatt in Pune over several trips in 2011, I decided to stay at the Hyatt in Pune for this long trip. From the moment I checked in to the day I checked out, the staff at Hyatt were phenomenal. They were professional and courteous. They were caring and did not go overboard (this is important, since the caring can be overwhelming at times). I had some special meal request due to dietary restrictions. They obliged to my food restrictions and always had something ready. This is so important since food is such an important part of your living and you don't want to risk it when you are away. Here is a tip to those picky travelers: check with your host / hostess at the restaurant if they can help with your food restrictions.

My room was quite comfortable -- for long stayers the challenge would be storage, but I asked the front desk staff to help with additional storage and they made arrangements to make sure things were not lying all over. Essentially I did no have to live out of my suitcase. Their gym is professional and clean.

Finally, it all comes to price vs performance. I place the Hyatt, Pune at the 95th percentile. The hospitality was exceptional and that made all the difference. I will stay at the Hyatt during future trips to Pune and recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Muthu K
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Dear Guest,
We are extremely happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments were very encouraging and this is how t he entire team at Hyatt Regency Pune keeps themselves motivated.
We remain committed to deliver an exceptional service and serve patrons like you in future.. Look forward to welcome you back soon.