Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$143
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$135
Trip.com
$89
Hotels.com$135
Booking.com$129
Travelocity$135
All reviews viman nagar mr rohit special thanks excellent service house keeping awesome stay food quality is good polite staff comfortable stay excellent hotel in room dining business visit comfortable rooms restaurant staff his team great experience room cleaning
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022

I visit for breakfast in restaurants there staff is very help full . Food was also delicious tasty. If u late in breakfast team provide the same for u as per your choice. thankyou team Gangesh, John ,Shriya , Rohit & Vinayak

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Viman Nagar, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Viman Nagar, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.vn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 20 November 2022

I stayed here for 14 days on my official trip. I was great experience in this hotel. I would say staff are very good specially in resturant (Rohit's team) along with the staff welcoming the guest at reception.
In the nutshell, i would say good hotel to stay.

Reviewed 20 November 2022

Team, It's been wow exoereince to stay in Lemon Tree Hotel. I loved the food and Hospitality given by Sheriya and Rohit. People like this make organisation proud .May God bless then and I would urge you people should promote them and give handsome salaries.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Viman Nagar, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2022

Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

The staff is extremely humble and nice especially the manger Mr Rohit,he is really polite and helpful .
Thank you for serving as .my experience is very awesome with Manger Mr Rohit and his team .i wish

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Viman Nagar, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Reviewed 16 November 2022 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 2 days . The staff is very nice . Everything is clean and very well The service is very fast, the food was very tasty. we meet one person I think his name Mr Rohit . They guide us very well and good nature . We try come to again and again .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Viman Nagar, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022