All reviewsinorbit malldesigner roomboutique roomsviman nagarvalue for moneyroom servicemarket citynear airportan upgradehotel is locatedwalking distancelast monthnagar roadpune airportswimming poolfront officebusiness trip
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This is like my go to place to stay in Pune . The rooms are spacious , with great proximity to the highway. The breakfast spread is just about right and the pool and gym is lovely. Just about right for a business visit.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune I am delighted to know that you appreciated our location, rooms, Breakfast spread and Hotel services.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Stayed for a day as a halt towards our destination. We got an upgrade and the room was so cozy, clean and well maintained. Breakfast buffet was also good. I would definitely sat here during my next visit too

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, try ur luck
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune I am delighted to know that you were pleased with the upgraded room and breakfast.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This place is becoming a habit now. The designer room is better and big in size with well crafted and placed furniture. Paying a small extra can improve your comfort.

Rest of the things are as expected in a good hotel.

Room Tip: Book in Designer room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune I am delighted to know that you appreciated the designer rooms and Hotel services.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stayed in Keys hotel Park Estique on one of my business trip. They gave me a suite room which was very spacious with living room furniture and TV, video system and working table. The bed room was also having a comfortable bed and it is partitioned from the living room by a sliding door. The toilet had a nice bath tub and also there was a changing room. The hotel had all toiletries provided and neat and clean. The check in and check out was done quite smoothly. They have a gym but only with bare minimum equipment. Anyway not much guest use it in the morning. They have a small but clean swimming pool on the top. They also have a Spa by the side of gym. The break fast had sufficient spread. They have also a bar but I did not use it. The room they provide me was near the road side. There was a bit noise from outside highway. The hotel had wifi and the speed was good. Overall my stay was comfortable.

Room Tip: Select rooms away from the road side so that noise will be less in night time.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with all facilities a business traveller looks for. Though booking through phone and email took long time but it got compensated with nice service, good food.

Rooms are too spacious for price they charged! Not only this But it is well equipped and well furnished. See Attached photos. A good thing I've noticed is a Director- sales Mr. Parab was personally monitoring every possible thing he could. This may be the reason for good services.

Few hiccups for me:
1. Hotel too far from City and railway station though near to airport.

2. Distance between bath shower which is above bath tub and where you stand is too long so you have to bend to start shower and you get drenched even if you want to just wash your feet.

3. Check out was pain. I've told them half an hour before that I'll be checking out and please keep my bill ready with all supporting. Still they failed to do and started check out procedure only when I was in front of them in person!

4. Bathroom is transparent with binders. DONT KNOW WHY!!!! I've covered it in the morning and in the evening when i was back from work I've to rushed in. So i entered bathroom without clothes thinking it will be covered with blinders. But too my shock blinder was up!! It was embarrassing. I still don't know Y HOUSEKEEPING KEEP BLINDER UP WHEN I'D DOWNED IT!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune I am delighted to know that you appreciated theservice, food and rooms.
About the services that did not meet your expectations, we thank you for your suggestions and have ensured that these areas have been looked into.