All reviewsinorbit malldesigner roomboutique roomsviman nagarvalue for moneyroom servicemarket citynear airportan upgradehotel is locatedwalking distancenagar roadlast monthpune airportswimming poolfront officebusiness trip
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My stay was very peaceful.
I requested for a quite room.
Good team work and good support from the front office manager.
Cheers to the good hard work.
Would like to visit again and this time with my family.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune and we thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the service.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspires the team to strive harder towards excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Very nicely maintained property, rooms are quiet specious and clean. Breakfast have lots of option. They have SPA service with reasonable rate. Hotel location is superb w.r.t. shopping and site seeing @ Pune.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune.

I am delighted to know that you appreciated the location of our hotel, room, breakfast and spa.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best experiences ive received from the front office staff and the service providers from the hotel. The stay in the hotel was a bliss and the icing on the cake was the added features and the benefits along with cooperation provided by the staff of the hotel, keep it up , cheers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Had a good experience in our stay. Our booking was upgraded to a higher category room without extra charges. The front desk team is very supportive and understanding. Would recommend my dear ones for a visit and would like to come again the next time I travel to Pune.
-- Regards Mrs Trivedi

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to receive your feedback and to note that you had memorable experience at our hotel and that you enjoyed the services and the facilities of the hotel.

Your generous praise of our team members is very rewarding.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and thank you for recommending Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I booked the room after reading the reviews and getting a competitive rate. The check -in was smooth and room was decent sized with good buffet breakfast. The in-room dining was also fast and food was fine.

however, I faced 2 issues. One, at the time of booking, HDFC Bank was running an offer of 15% discount which was not working on their website even though as per T&C it was valid. The call centre was also clueless about it. Anyhow, I booked at the website rate and moved on in life. The payment was done in full.

At the time of checkout, I was asked to make the payment (again). I insisted that the complete payment has been done but the front desk staff was adamant that it is not done. Though I never do it, I deleted the message from the hotel and the HDFC credit card statement was not available online to show him the proof. Even their call centre was again useless as they were not able to retrieve my booking. The conversation between the front desk and call centre did not do much. I was made to wait for good 15-20 minutes while they were "checking." Finally, I ran out of patience, and argued that payment is always taken at check-in and NOT check-out. I am not responsible for their screwed up systems and useless call centre. upon hearing this, front desk told me that they will check and get back. Which, they never did.

This is the first time, i had such an awful experience at the time of check out in any hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amit A
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique,Pune and reviewing us on this forum. We thank you for your appreciation about Rooms, breakfast and services. however disappointed to read that you had a bitter experience during check out.

I have investigated the issue regarding the same and would like to appraise you that due to system glitch with bank, the payment was not reflecting with us and the concern is now resolved from the bank end.
I apologize for the experience you had to go through and assure you that such incidents will not occur in the future.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you soon.

Best Regards