“Business Travel?? This is what you can call "Home"”

Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique
Ranked #26 of 223 Hotels in Pune
Mumbai, India
“Business Travel?? This is what you can call "Home"”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Have stayed here twice during my business travel and Parc Estique has always won my heart with their delightful and outstanding guest service. (PS: I felt at home here, not as a guest even a bit of time)

The location is perfect as it is nearer to all the ITes and IT firms based at Viman Nagar, making it favorite amongst all the business travellers.

Rooms are very decent and clean with sufficient amount of natural lighting. They are also well enclosed from the city noise, especially the traffic chaos on the Viman Nagar main road. Complimentary WiFi helps you to convert your room to your Home office.

The staff is totally dedicated to the guest's need and will go the extra mile to fulfil it. I did not have the time to visit the restaurant to taste the delicious food and enjoy the ambience, however I ordered everything from the room service menu and discovered that this hotel serves one of the best Biryani's in Pune. My tastebuds were so impressed by it, that they eventually overpowered my will to have a healthy meal next day, to ordering a biryani again.

The only thing I missed at this hotel was an enclosed wardrobe (have a habit of unpacking as soon as I check in and setting up my wardrobe for my entire stay). However the hotel does provide you with an open wardrobe which is right next to the maindoor, which makes me feel a bit odd.

Overall, a nice hotel, with good location, amazing people catering to your needs and peaceful rooms. They say 'Nobody's Perfect", hence no hotel is perfect too, but they can always strive to achieve perfection.

Room Tip: If you are in for a longer stay, check for rooms with an enclosed wardrobe.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank scat28285
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this review, 22 September 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments on Parc Estique, Pune. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the services and our hospitality, and in particular the food and friendly staff. With regards to the room interior we do have different categories of room with closed wardrobe which we would like you to experience during your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

General Manager Operations
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Bangalore
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My 1st stay was very fruitful as my earlier review states, but my next few stays were not the same.

Restaurant service definitely needs improvement, as the waiters intentionally stress ppl to choose Buffet. Also when i ordered specifically from the Menu, it took so long for the service & i had to face same problem for Bill also.

Also i faced another problem twice in last 1 month. I booked airport drop in the night itself, but even after advance booking, my cab was not available on time next day morning & i was told by the executive that, i have not booked it in advance :)

I faced the same problem twice especially in the early mornings, i had to rush to catch my flight & this created unnecessary tension!

Several times, my room mini bar was locked when i checked in to the room & dont understand why i had to inform this to the hotel ppl every time.

I dont want to name the specific people here, but i hope these points will be noted & considered for improvement on priority!! Thanks.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Parc Estique, Pune. It is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our service and facilities.

It is our constant endeavor to provide a consistently high quality service to all our guests and I assure all possible corrective measures will be taken in order to serve you better. We always take pride on our services and regret any lapse on our part.

Conscious that any explanation does not erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through; I hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence.

jalandhar
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I think it is the 8th wonder.Very beatifully deigned,neat and clean.It is near airport and a huge mall is in front of it. Location is superb.Staff is very-very friendly.Everyone is professional and proactive.Food is marvellous and so tasty. There is spa ,gym, swimming pool and much more.I stayed in a suite.Very decorative interior,neat and clean. It is finest hotel i had ever seen.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this review, 21 September 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Pune and for sharing your appreciation with us.

I am delighted to know that you liked the design of our Suite room, Quality of food and the upkeep of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Pune, India
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I stayed in Parc Estique for 5 days, during last week of august, when I was on a business trip to Pune. This hotel and its facility really surprised me. It has got a lot of stategic value points, very close to Airport and has Inorbit mall just on the other side.
And to top it all, I was really satisfied by the staff at the hotel. Many requests were cordially enteratined even at odd hrs of the day.
I would suggest this hotel, for business traveller, the rooms were in very neat and tidy conditions and it was the same on every evening. I personally rate cleanliness aspect very high in any hotel and this hotel was really upto it.
I regularly travel to pune and use to saty in Westin. Parc estique was a welcome change and a surprise change.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this review, 20 September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with Parc Estique, Pune. We are delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience with us. Your generous feedback about the cleanliness & service provided by our staff are most gratifying and have been shared with the entire team.

Pune, India
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Hi, My experience at Hotel Park Estique was excellent. Location is perfect, being next to the biggest malls in Pune. and very close to the airport too.
Everybody is so proffessional and proactive. It is a pure customer delight.
Food is amazing. Cleanliness is commendable. The behaviour of their staff is very - very good & friendly. Starting from the guy standing at the gate, to the level of managers. Every one is at your service all the times.
I will go there again and again for sure.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank PunamBhardwaj
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with Parc Estique, Pune. We are delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience with us. Your generous feedback about the food and quality of service is sincerely appreciated; the team here has received your kind comments with gratitude.

Thank you for taking out time to write about us. We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip to Pune and assure you of an equally refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable stay.