Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$57
Algotels
Expedia.com$57
Booking.com$57
Hotels.com$57
Hurb$59
1,461 results
All reviews viman nagar value for money phoenix mall rooms are small business trip nagar road front office room service nice stay enjoyed my stay special thanks take care special mention excellent service wonderful experience breakfast spread courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022

The hotel is very neat and clean, with a highly professional staff. All the room related services are excellent. The security aspect is wonderful. Room size is small when compared with the price which we paid. (i was allotted room no. 512).

I did not find any additional staff to take luggage and put in room. They have luggage trolleys and subtle unwritten message that "please carry your luggage yourself using this trolley. Personally, I like this thing. This may not be liked by other customers but I really appreciate this thing about the hotel.

What I did not like is the policy of the hotel with regards to the restaurant. Please note, the food was very delicious and hot served. Absolutely no issues with the quality of the food. However, the pricing of the food items with respect to the quantity of the food is not proportionate. When you see the menu and the price, and then see the quantity of the food, it gives the feeling of deliberate intent of extracting more from the customer.

1. If you order a meal bowl with roti, they serve you only 1 roti! in any standard meal combos, you are generally given 4 rotis. If 4 rotis are not possible bare minimum 02 rotis should be there. It was really disheartening to see only 1 roti being provided.

2. Price of normal roti, tandoori roti, naan all are same. Rs. 120 for one roti is way too much and highly exorbitant. Just because this is primarily catering to business guests doesn't justify the high charge. After all even businessmen are people and they also earn after a lot of hardwork.

3. Even after ordering food from the restaurant, the hotel staff doesn't provide pickle and onions which is available in any restaurant one goes! upon inquiry, we were provided pickles but for onion they simply asked for additional cost! who does that! we haven't asked for 1 kg onion. We asked only 5-6 slices of onion with 1/8 portion of lemon!

4. No finger bowls for cleaning hands in the end!

5. After charging exorbitantly for food and denying basic sidies, they still charge the optional service charge of 5% which of course after the customer's request is removed. The point is they do attempt to take 5% no matter even if it's turned down! I did not opt for complimentary breakfast, but during the dinner, i felt that they money for complimentary breakfast is being indirectly extracted from the people who are dining with them!

The restaurant clearly and boldy conveys the message - "please go out and dine. Don't come here"

Final Verdict: For staying - this hotel is excellent. For sitting and dining in the hotel on extra charge - the hotel is totally not worth it. Just get out of hotel and walk 200m after taking 2 consecutive Left Turns. You will get plenty of delicious food options, deserts and restaurants.

P.S: I have put a similar review on makemytrip as well. And how smart of the website that good ratings are shown at the top (in the name of featured reviews) and our original reviews are being sent the bottom of the page!. I would request the users to read the all reviews and especially those which are detailed because we have put a lot of time, effort to bring you people these types of insights!

Room tip: Do not dine here. It is simply not worth it. Highly over priced and exorbitant.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ibis Pune Viman Nagar, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2023

Dear Guest,

It is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our service & facilities and truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have taken careful note of your feedback on issues highlighted by you. I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I am rigorously following up with my team on the concerns raised by you. We request you to provide us with another opportunity to serve you better and to regain your confidence in Ibis Pune Viman Nagar.

General Manager.

Reviewed 10 November 2022

Nice clean rooms, comfortable bed, easy check in process, no fuss. Prakhar at the front desk was very efficient & helpful. Room service was quick. We ordered pasta which was tasty and piping hot. Next morning breakfast had a good spread, specially enjoyed the chicken sausage stew. Staff attending breakfast service were efficient & helpful. Exactly what you expect from Accor group hotel. Keep it up guys

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Deepa_Bhagare

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am elated to hear that you liked the hotel and our services.

Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will indeed act as a source of motivation for everyone.

The team at Ibis Pune Viman Nagar looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2022

Stayed in hotel for about one week time and found everything proper with the property. Skilled Receptionist. Rooms were decent best for single occupancy. Hotel cares for nature and can be seen with the efforts. Quick responses on call and tasty food. Will visit you guys soon.

Room tip: Near Elevator.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ibis Pune Viman Nagar, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2022

Dear Guest,

We are glad to be the hotel of your choice and thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor portal.

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable stay with us.

I have shared your compliments with our chefs and talents for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration especially Rahul and Govinda.

As an international chain of hotel, we constantly strive to maintain the benchmark of hospitality. It is our constant endeavour to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

Looking forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 16 October 2022

The room service was really bad. I ordered ice cream and was given melted ice cream soo infuriating. This happened twice soo I sent it back didn’t even feel like having it.
Coming to the staff they were somewhat ok but none of them were helpful. I say this because i used to pay through Upi for my room service and I have made 2 transactions of the same Oder because my bank server was down. Therefore, I told them about this situation they said they’ll adjust in next bill. But they did not. At the time of check out they convinced me that it would get credited in my account by evening (that was on 14th) and I still didn’t get my refund. Tapan was the associate who asked me for my bank details via WhatsApp soo I gave him the details and been asking about the status what he does is he just reads my messages and doesn’t reply.
Frustrated by this behaviour i called the hotel just few minutes back and they told me Tapan was on leave and they couldn’t reach him, they don’t know anything about this refund. I guess this is supposed to be funny because I could hear the associate’s laughter on the phone while
he was attending me. It’s soo frustrating I just want my money back, i asked him weather I could speak to any senior he told me there is no one available at the moment. I asked him “Are they out on a Picnic” he laughs and says “No”.
Such friendly staff 5/100 for this behaviour.

Room tip: They don’t have milkshakes but you order ice cream (especially chocolate) you are most likely to get a milkshake. Thank me later
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, please accept my sincere gratitude for your patronage.

It is with sincere regret that I noted your dissatisfaction with our services and facilities. I apologize for the unfortunate circumstances of your recent stay at our hotel and would like to state that this is by no means indicative of the service standards of Ibis Pune Viman Nagar.

I must reassure that we maintain high standard of ethical conduct in all our processes whether it is with our guests, our team members and even our supply partner. I can confidentially assure you that there was no deliberate attempt to Mislead or misguide.

I have noted your feedback on Staff attention, helpfulness and efficiency and have personally discussed this with my Training Manager with regard to the same. Measures including training and process implementation will take place with immediate effect to avoid issues of this nature in the future.

Pranjali Dhotre,
General Manager.

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

Good Hotel, good rooms. Parking available at basment and ground level both. Staffs are polite and cooperative. If I come to the services restaurant services must improve. You must ask representative to refill. Food test and breakfast was good. Highly recommended but please less expect on restaurant services.

Trip type: Travelled on business