Lowest prices for your stay
ibis
Expedia.com$52
Hotels.com$52
Hurb$54
1,460 results
All reviews viman nagar value for money phoenix mall rooms are small business trip nagar road front office room service nice stay enjoyed my stay special thanks take care special mention excellent service wonderful experience breakfast spread courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2022

Stayed in hotel for about one week time and found everything proper with the property. Skilled Receptionist. Rooms were decent best for single occupancy. Hotel cares for nature and can be seen with the efforts. Quick responses on call and tasty food. Will visit you guys soon.

Room tip: Near Elevator.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ibis Pune Viman Nagar, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2022

Dear Guest,

We are glad to be the hotel of your choice and thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor portal.

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable stay with us.

I have shared your compliments with our chefs and talents for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration especially Rahul and Govinda.

As an international chain of hotel, we constantly strive to maintain the benchmark of hospitality. It is our constant endeavour to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

Looking forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 16 October 2022

The room service was really bad. I ordered ice cream and was given melted ice cream soo infuriating. This happened twice soo I sent it back didn’t even feel like having it.
Coming to the staff they were somewhat ok but none of them were helpful. I say this because i used to pay through Upi for my room service and I have made 2 transactions of the same Oder because my bank server was down. Therefore, I told them about this situation they said they’ll adjust in next bill. But they did not. At the time of check out they convinced me that it would get credited in my account by evening (that was on 14th) and I still didn’t get my refund. Tapan was the associate who asked me for my bank details via WhatsApp soo I gave him the details and been asking about the status what he does is he just reads my messages and doesn’t reply.
Frustrated by this behaviour i called the hotel just few minutes back and they told me Tapan was on leave and they couldn’t reach him, they don’t know anything about this refund. I guess this is supposed to be funny because I could hear the associate’s laughter on the phone while
he was attending me. It’s soo frustrating I just want my money back, i asked him weather I could speak to any senior he told me there is no one available at the moment. I asked him “Are they out on a Picnic” he laughs and says “No”.
Such friendly staff 5/100 for this behaviour.

Room tip: They don’t have milkshakes but you order ice cream (especially chocolate) you are most likely to get a milkshake. Thank me later
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ibis Pune Viman Nagar, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, please accept my sincere gratitude for your patronage.

It is with sincere regret that I noted your dissatisfaction with our services and facilities. I apologize for the unfortunate circumstances of your recent stay at our hotel and would like to state that this is by no means indicative of the service standards of Ibis Pune Viman Nagar.

I must reassure that we maintain high standard of ethical conduct in all our processes whether it is with our guests, our team members and even our supply partner. I can confidentially assure you that there was no deliberate attempt to Mislead or misguide.

I have noted your feedback on Staff attention, helpfulness and efficiency and have personally discussed this with my Training Manager with regard to the same. Measures including training and process implementation will take place with immediate effect to avoid issues of this nature in the future.

Pranjali Dhotre,
General Manager.

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

Good Hotel, good rooms. Parking available at basment and ground level both. Staffs are polite and cooperative. If I come to the services restaurant services must improve. You must ask representative to refill. Food test and breakfast was good. Highly recommended but please less expect on restaurant services.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am elated to hear that you liked the hotel and our services.

Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will indeed act as a source of motivation for everyone.

The team at Ibis Pune Viman Nagar looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2022

Stayed there for work. Very friendly and professional staff. Always smiling.
Washroom is super clean. Decor is colourful, yet subtle. Window was small. Zero view. Dont tag your family here. Strictly business or stop overs.

Guest relationship executive Sayali was friendly and seemed to be trained hotel exec but she is not.

Buffet was excellent, dont expect too many items though. Murgh kadhai was awesome.

Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
ibis Pune Viman Nagar, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Guest,

I have shared your compliments with our chefs and talents for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration and have noted your feedback on Staff professionalism. Will personally discuss this with my Training Manager with regard to the same.

Looking forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 10 September 2022

Staff needs more training. a very few of hem could converse properly.
Beds are old and mattress are uncomfortable
Check-in in time is too long
Parking in the basement is challenging and not organized well

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis Pune Viman Nagar, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Pune Viman Nagar. My. Sincerest apologies that your experience did not meet your expectations.
At Ibis Pune Viman Nagar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the concerns you have highlighted and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, conscious that our explanations won’t erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through, we hope you will give us a chance to regain your confidence. Do write to us on h6543-fo@accor.com and I will personally make sure that you experience our hospitality, which we are known for, during your next stay with us.