“The one in Amanora Town Centre” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 6,722 Restaurants in Pune
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Bar, Grill, Indian, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pune, India
“The one in Amanora Town Centre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Had gone to another restaurant but didnt want to wait so decided to hop in next door to the Barbeque Nation...... Have no regrets.. To start with the cocktails were well just ok.... but the starters, the Lamb chops and the Masala Rabbit were to die for.... Also the staff kept a watchful eye on our grill and at any given time we had skewers full of meat, fish, chicken n prawns.. there was paneer, pineapple n vege's too which we decided not to have.. We were so stuffed that the main food counter we ignored though we saw some steaming biryani and other stuff there too.. Most importantly... the staff .. whether the stewards, the captain... the manager they all had a big warm smile every time they saw you and were very hospitable... Unfortunately the only ones who were glum and morose were the host and hostess standing outside and welcoming us.... Pity....

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Adil A
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Pune, India
“Excellent Food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Food was really awesome and most important is it made my special day more special. Specially go with booking and intimate them that its your special day and they will take care of it.

2 Thank Anshuman D
Cupertino, California
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Me and my family - with Kid - usually prefer this restaurant due to its food quality and service. Its right on the Mumbai highway near wakad bridge. Its right on the top floor of Hotel Sayaji. So get a glimpse of hijewadi side from top and windy climate. For food they get good choice of Fish, chicken, mutton and veg combination. Service is well attended and helpful. Its good i fyou book it in advance - since its usually crowded - and waiting could be boring as people take time (usually 1.5 hrs for one meal:-) ). Its bit pricy though. So food for 3 - 2 adults and 1 kid - non veg would be approx. 2000 Rs. Yes.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Prashant M
“One of the Best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

We went to the Barbeque Nation, Pune atop Sayaji Hotel on the Bangalore-Pune-Mumbai Highway for Dinner a few days back. Having gone there before we knew the quality and the quantity of food offered, so we decided to fast during the day skipping lunch and only light snacks for breakfast.
On reaching there we were told that we were one of the walk-in guests so had to wait for some reservation booking to get cancelled to be accomodated. I guess they should have informed this to us earlier when we had called up but never mind since we got the table before 7:30 (for early bird discount of 20%). After being comfortably seated, the concept of Barbeque was well explained to us. And then, the starters never stopped coming. Since we were a group of vegetarians, the Paneers, the Mushrooms, the Potatoes etc were absolute fab. We couldn't decide whether to keep continuing with them or go for main course as well. We relunctantly put the flag down and some well made main course awaited us. Main Course was usual menu but well prepared/cooked and good to have. On finishing the same, we turned our focus on the desserts. The Ice Cream (with crushers), Gulab Jamun, cakes and pastries were simply delicious.
I strongly recommend for all food lovers to visit this place. You will come out happy and satisfied by the food and hospitality of the staff.
One advise: Skip atleast your previous 1.5 meals before visiting this place. It would be worth the hunger.

Bon Appétit

3 Thank Harsh25
Pune, Maharashtra, India
“Beware of these money hungry sharks!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had a booking for my wife's birthday, and while booking, I informed that I will be running late. I received an sms at 7:43informing that my booking is cancelled. I was in the lift lobby below, and told that I am reaching in a couple of minutes. I reached the place at 7:45 - booking time is 7, but I had already informed that I will be reaching by 7:45, I was told that my reservation stands cancelled!!!
I spoke to the manager - Pankaj - and he was not at all helpful. At times, I even felt that he was havinbg fun while I was arguing!!! Upon asking who his manager was, he said he doesn't have any manager!!! I called the reception, and got hold of his manager - Amol - who atleast had the courtsey of offering me an alternative arrangement!
This place is a perfect example of good business getting to your head!!!

6 Thank SachinRandive