Ritz Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pune
See available hotels
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I arrived at 1.00 am without a reservation after being let down by another hotel.

For one night, it was fine.

The staff were attentive without being overbearing.

The bed was comfy (I'm British so used to a softer mattress but used to indian ones) and there was plenty of hot water and fresh towels.
Breakfast was tasty if unspectacular. After all I'd just been at the Hyatt in Gurgaon! They saved my bacon so I give them a good rating.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

While on my Visit to Pune a colleague suggest me to meet him at Hotel Ritz, Pune.

As I went to see him, I was surprised to see the building because it looks like a huge bungalow and that to imperial style.

Experienced a very unusual reception, but the people where responsive. Moving on, I entered the my colleague book and was taken a back to see the big huge room with lot of natural light. Having said that, the Hotel is meeting with all the CORE requirement. Moreover, free Wifi, reach from the railway station, close to the city's camp area are few more added advantage you would experience while staying here.

Food & Service : excellent, expected fro
The Hotel this type.

Security : this is a concern. One should avoid keeping back the valuables

Value for money : extremely favourable. It's only Rs. 2000/- per night considering all the above mentioned.

Personally recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank Pushkin S
Reviewed 26 February 2015

We recently had booked nearly the entire hotel Ritz for our guests to stay on the 9th and 10th of February for my sisters wedding in Pune.

This review cannot describe how much we appreciate the kind of service we got from this hotel. They were on the top of their services and catered to our guests with full efficiency. They made us feel extremely comfortable and gave us complete access to the entire hotel premises too.

I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Pune. You can completely place your trust on the hotel management for stay or for organizing any events there.

A special recommendation for Mr. Avinash who is the hotel manager and additionally the owner of the hotel who took active part and made sure that all were on top of their job to make us feel comfortable.

Thank you once again all at hotel Ritz for this memorable experience which we shall surely cherish for a lifetime.

Keep up the good work and hope to see you all again soon :)

Cheers
Laungani's

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank BLaungani
Reviewed 8 September 2014

i had booked this hotel as one of my friend had sugested as i was new to city and there was no option so i booked it first they alloted me room i checked in and was trying to rest i heard some noise it was irretating i searched and found birds was making sound from exaust fan of toilet room i closed the door but of no use the noise was too much i told to shift room they did it instantlly

the second room they alloted me was ok but it was having Dampness all around and due to it paint was falling down in many places breakfast was good iwas surprised being in maharashtra they serves idli wada strange?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Deepesh01031987
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I visit India average once a year, usually I go to Pune, budget for the hotel is about $30 to $40 USD a night and in the last 20 years with that budget no hotel offered that quality of service.
A- Customer service good
B- Security: excellent
C- Rooms very clean, air condition, shower, toilet, tel line, free WI- FI, TV free break fast..etc
D- Location: It's only 2 miles form Poona Town city centre, less than 1 mile form the train station and opposite to Pune General Pune Post Office the road is very crowded form 7 a.m till 9 p.m so that location not great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo