Lowest prices for your stay
$86
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$76
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Hotels.com
$76
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Priceline$86
Travelocity$76
Hurb$93
All reviews fc road clean hotel decent breakfast ground floor food joints the heart of the city hotel is located deccan elevator vicinity
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights on 16th and 17th February 2020. This is my usual hotel in Pune. An ideal place for business travellers. Rooms are very clean and neat. Services are also equally good. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a quiet and comfortable stay. Special regards to Mr. Francis and Mr. Dhananjay for their excellent service and support.... Regards, R. Girijan

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nobby Francis, General Manager at Ketan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times !
Warm regards

Reviewed 6 February 2020

This a lovely, quiet little boutique hotel in bustling location in Pune. The single beds are small but comfortable. The room was exceptionally clean with a lot of natural light. Staff was professional and responsive as well. The breakfast with the room was also nice if fairly simple. Right across the street there is a super popular vegetarian restaurant to get some of the best South Indian snacks very inexpensively. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ketanhotel, Manager at Ketan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Thank you for your generous review! We look forward to welcoming you again soon We do try to have a varied menu for breakfast every day - with juices, fruits,cereal, breads and 3 sumptuous Indian breakfast items - we would be happy of course to hear any suggestions you might have.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 19 December 2019

Dear Ketan Team, My friend and his family stayed at Ketan from 9th to 16th Dec 2019....The hotel was recommended by me to them as I stay in Pune and they were here on a holiday....My friend liked the hotel very much - the rooms size, location, quality of sleep,service was very good... Break fast was very nice...Good place for families to stay and spend good time in Pune...The hotel is centrally located and the up keep of hotel is very nice...Will surely keep coming and recommending to all our friends and family members...

Room tip: Go for executive rooms as they are bigger in size and few have balconies as well.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Rahul M
Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located in Decan . Rooms are big and clean . Staff is Curtis and helpful. Free breakfast was ok . Only draw back is this hotel don’t have lift /elevator .

Overall very good clean hotel .

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ketanhotel, Manager at Ketan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Thank you for your appreciation.We do have 5-7 rooms on the ground floor for those who do not wish to climb a flight of stairs . Do request one of those on your next visit ! As we are only a ground plus 2 boutique hotel we have not felt the need for a lift so far . We look forward to seeing you soon !

Reviewed 18 October 2019

Having had the opportunity of experiencing hotel stays in various parts of the world, I was pleasantly surprised by the sheer elegance of Ketan Hotel, which to my mind comes across as a very elegant boutique hotel.
The ambience is very soothing ,extremely clean environment ,all the staff are very neatly dressed which shows the pride with which they take their work.
My room was very comfortable and extremely well kept, everything was in its place and functioning.
The hotel has a very well done Patio where the buffet breakfast is served,I would recommend every guest to enjoy the experience of the outdoor patio and partake the sumptous breakfast in the serene tranquility of the patio.In the coming winter months this would an ideal place to just sit and enjoy a nice cup of tea ,nestled right in the heart of Pune City.

I recommend Ketan Hotel very highly and would like to commend its management and staff for giving me a very memorable experience during my stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank ajviman
Ketanhotel, General Manager at Ketan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Thank you so much for your generous review ! It has made our hearts smile ! Your appreciation means the world to us and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Ketan soon !
Warm Regards