Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$81
Priceline$81
ZenHotels.com$84
1,126 results
All reviews german bakery koregaon park rooftop restaurant business trip coffee shop hotel is situated rooms are spacious prime location restaurant staff courteous staff addah bathtub ambience kp services hospitality spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Nice room and nice breakfast. The people at the reception were very friendly and helpful when I asked questions or had additional request. The roof top bar is slightly expensive but the pool and the view is awesome! I stayed here before 9 years ago and its still my favorite hotel in this area.

Date of stay: January 2022
OHotel Pune, General Manager at O Hotel Pune., responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from The O Hotel,Pune!
Thank you very much for choosing The O Hotel,Pune as your preferred hotel and taking the time to share your experience.We make every effort to make your stay a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your current visit.
I’m sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.
V.P.- Operations

Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

Had the WORST experience at O Hotel, Pune. It’s in no way a five star, as it claims, but a bread and breakfast lodge. Firstly, at the time of check-in, we were told that outside food and liquor isn’t allowed. They claim that NO HOTEL allows that, I’ve stayed at Conrad, Blue Diamond and Hyatt in the last one year, and none of these hotels have any such rule… and how is it okay to not mention this anywhere at the time of booking?! The hotel is reasonably priced, but the amount they charge AFTER you check-in for every damn thing, you might as well book a Conrad and enjoy the amazing service THAT hotel has to offer! Lef me explain, after our two 500ml bottles of complimentary water got over and we asked them to replenish them, we were told we’ll have to pay for them! How much? 120 bucks for two 500 ml bottles of water!!! We asked for a bucket of ice and were charged 550 rupees for the same and 413 rupees for a can of coke… oh, they even charge INR 215+ taxes for AN EMPTY GLASS OF WHISKEY! Read some of the past reviews where the staff of O hotel has justified all of this by saying, “it’s a regular practice” IT’S NOT! The breakfast buffet is a joke, they had 5 things on the menu, go to german bakery right next door instead. Overall, it was one of the worst hotel experiences and i’d never ever recommend O hotel to anyone, I’d rather stay in a no star hotel than this so called “5 star”.. so regret booking this place for NYE, never coming back here!

Room tip: Do not book this hotel, book blue diamond very close to this hotel instead!
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
OHotel Pune, General Manager at O Hotel Pune., responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
New Year greetings from The O Hotel,Pune!
We are concerned to note your feedback and thank you for sharing the issues faced by you with us.Our top-most priority is to ensure guest satisfaction through quality service and addressing guest concerns satisfactorily.We are disappointed that your experience has been to the contrary and assure you that we will look into this matter and take appropriate action and make amends where necessary..
Assure you that Hotel policy is well defined and terms and conditions have been modified post lock down and communicated via confirmation voucher as well as in person at the time of check-in.Tray charges are definitely charged to cover the wear and tear charges and applicable at all hotels in the city.
Hope we get an opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the city and assure you that we will work on your feedback and serve you better going forward.

Reviewed 3 January 2022

I spent the New Year weekend- 31st Dec & 1st Jan 2022 here with my spouse. My first stay here was earlier in the same month when I stayed overnight for a business visit. Since I liked the place then - I decided on this place when we made plans to visit family in Pune on the New Year Weekend

The location is very good & central. The design & decor are very pleasing to the eye. And the food has promise. That said, there are a host of small corrections & details to manage to ensure that the Customer Experience is top notch.

Here's a list that I could think of - all shared in the spirit that the place has a lot going for it, and managing these could actually significantly lift the Customer's experience

1) There are large signs that 'Outside Food & Drinks' aren't allowed. But the staff's behaviour on this can be exasperating and upto almost insulting. You are quizzed about any food packet you're carrying even if it is gift packed for carrying back- food is also frisked! A new one for me that is totally unacceptable

2) The food is good, though I felt that the prices are way higher even for that. But what upset me was that three members of the staff told us about the extended timings for 31st for the rooftop restaurants- but no one told us of a 'cover charge' of Rs 5000, that too for house guests as well! Have your rules but please do complete disclosure to guests from the beginning.
Next- the gentleman at the rooftop who informed us about the 'cover charge' could/should have told us of what was special about the ambience, what was the curated food menu for the day, what were the specials they had.....but the only thing he kept saying was (a) they have a cover charge (b) because all places have a cover charge for the 31st.
I sincerely wish this was/is addressed, because I'm sure they had lovely plans and menus for the day. The way it was put across to us, put us off.

4) The springs in the chair in the room have given way ( it was the same in the other room on the same floor I stayed this month- and I took the effort of bringing it to their notice) It was sad to see that the same was the case in the room we were staying in- with WFM or on the move being a norm, working for the couple of hours was painful as I prefer to work at a desk rather than from the bed

5) The towels are clean but they're past their best before dates - they look terribly faded and jaded. Need to bring in a fresh lot

6) The pressure in the hygiene pumps in the loo need to be regulated. The pressure is way higher- so the jet spray is high pressure & the pump can make sounds and actually jump away from your hand

Room tip: I stayed on the 5th floor and my window faced the greenery (not the main road)
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank sachin_kamat

Dear Valued Guest,
New Year greetings from The O Hotel,Pune!
Thank you for taking the time for sharing your review post your recent stay with us.I am disappointed to note your experience and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
I would like to assure you that we have a very dedicated team which ensures that every feedback or concern from our guest is dealt with utmost urgency and I regret this not being brought to my attention while you were experiencing the same, i would have left no stone un-turned to ensure your satisfaction and comfort.
Will definitely share your concerns with the team and make amends immediately as we endeavor to extend a memorable experience to each guest and intentionally would never disappoint any guest visiting the hotel.
We do hope we have another opportunity to serve you and assure you of a grand experience.
Best Regards,
Vice President - Operations

Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

It's a very good hotel! Good hospitality & service. Rooms are really amazing.
Shardh from the front desk is very kind and generous.
I had a good time here. Will surely visit again soon thanks for wonderful experience

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
OHotel Pune, General Manager at O Hotel Pune., responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from The O Hotel,Pune !
We are extremely delighted to note your comments and appreciate the review of the staff,amenities and services.Will definitely convey your feedback to Sharad.
Training and staff engagement activities keep our staff well motivated and i am glad to know that it reflects in all our services.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you once again and wish you a fantastic week ahead.

Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

Appreciate the wonderful hospitality offered by Mr. Ramchander and Mr. Mukesh during my stay at O hotel .

Loved the newly done roof top looks exquisite and elegant. Centrally located in Koregaon park and overall good experience.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
OHotel Pune, General Manager at O Hotel Pune., responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from The O Hotel,Pune!
Thank you very much for choosing The O Hotel as your preferred hotel and taking the time to share your experience.We make every effort to ensure that your stay is a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your visit.
Will definitely share your feedback with the team as it will serve as an encouragement to all our team members.
We look forward to your continued visits and the opportunity to serve you again.
Best Regards,