“Looking for an ambience then Sigree is good”
Review of Sigree

Sigree
Ranked #170 of 6,821 Restaurants in Pune
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2012

The location is superb. However if you are looking for good kababs on the grill (especially veg) then, barbeque nation is good. However the ambience at Barbeque nation on Nagar Road is very dampening, which is lively out here. The music that was played was loud but good.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Sigree

Reviewed 12 January 2012

I believe people go to dine at Sigree simply because of its location at Bun Garden; with mainland china, Oh ! Calcutta & other fine dining restaurants in its vicinity. We have had both a la carte & buffet options, and my husband has even had their barbeque buffet, seated outdoors. The buffet you must avoid because the food was cold, and to dampen the spirits further, had a housefly or two giving us company at our table. On other occasions, paneer tikka lababdar, zaffrani biryani, dal sigree & murg malai kebab tasted nice. However, if I wanted to enjoy indian barbeque, I would head to BBQ Nation. Prices at Sigree Rs. 1600 approx (without alcohol) for two.

1  Thank Amita_India
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Sigree is my personal favorite when I want to invite my very near and dear once for very special occasions.
The buffet (Veg & Non Veg) both are great. you will have nice starters (6 Veg and 6 Non Veg) and they are always mouth watering ( I am still feeling now :) ).
The place is good whether you go with family or with friends. You will get very nicely cooked and tasty food over here.

I personally advocate to those people who are interested in nice dining should at least go to this place and try some nice buffet.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

As soon as we sat down, the waiter piled meat onto our BBQ. I am a vegetarian and they didnt even ask. From just behind me i heard an awful noise like somebody was going to spit and sure enough he did. Even though he knew i was watching him. It was the chef standing right next to the part cooked meat on scewers. We called the manager to speak to him about it and walked out. The manager was very apologetic and wanted us to stay. We explained that "if thats what we see, what about the things that we dont".
My advice would be to avoid this place like the plague.

1  Thank amberweston
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This is an excellent place to njoy Kebab buffet. If you are a kebab lover like me and have good appetite for non-veg this place is worth. You can have unlimited kebabs and they have good variety. The a la carte is little expensive but the food is good. I like the place and the food.

1  Thank rajat_marathe