“First Anniversary Dinner made Special!”

Royal Orchid Central Pune
Ranked #25 of 224 Hotels in Pune
pune
“First Anniversary Dinner made Special!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The Mixx Lounge and Pinx played their parts of a perfect setting for a great party followed by a lipsmacking dinner!
The crowd comprised of all age groups from children to an elderly audience and all of them had a good word for the ambiance, the food and the seamless co ordination....
Excellent Venue!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Roc-Pune, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, 25 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

Thank you for your recent stay at the Royal Orchid Central, Pune and sharing your wonderful experience in this public forum. We are glad to know that we could make your anniversary dinner a memorable .Feedback like this reaffirmed our belief that we are on right path.

The entire team at Royal Orchid Central, Pune would be delighted to host you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Vikas Passi
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
Gurgaon
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Very ordinary. Had to haggle with the front desk for wi-fi even though it was part of my company contracted package.
Plus, room had no hot water... had to get it fixed.

Staff - Indifferent & mechanical
Food - Very Sad (esp. dinner buffet).
Overall - Average, ok if you are just spending the night.

Room Tip: Take one with Pool view
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank YashwantGurgaon
, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, 4 July 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Royal Orchid Central,Pune and for your feedback. Your feedback is central to our growth and will definitely help us serve you better.We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay.

Please feel assured that your feedback is extremely important to us and we will take every possible effort to make your next stay at Royal Orchid Central,Pune an even better experience.
The entire team of Royal Orchid Central is looking forward to welcome you back.

Warm Regards

Vikas Passi

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have stayed in Royal Orchid Central Pune last week and it was one of my best stay. The best part of the hotel is the excellent location and great pool facing rooms. in my 3 day stay the staff at front office and restaurants knew me by my name and they went out of the way to take care of my request. Tiger trail there Indian restaurant serves great exotic Indian food. Strenghth of the hotel is staff.I will recommend all my friends to stay with this hotel and come back soon.

Room Tip: Book well in advance as hotel is generally busy.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Since about 3 years I have been staying at Pune Royal Orchid Central, during our quarterly customer visits and each time 3-5 days.
Right from airport pick up, even at odd hours past midnight, we always enjoyed a warm welcome at the reception, and then after a quick check in, were personally brought to our rooms - we feel we have come to our own homes.
The rooms are well furnished, well kept and bathroom is always clean and tidy.
At the restaurants, the chef comes around asking for special requests if any....
The entire service staff , be it from restaurants or house keeping are helpful and always willing to support.
After the check out, it is always Amar near our taxi to wish us a good journey and inquiring about our next visit dates.....to the home away from home!

oslo
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The hotel is located in Kalyani Nagar and close to my primary work location and hence was a very efficient choice for me . Lots of shops and places of interest such as movie theatre, shopping mall , restaurants etc with a few minutes walk.The check in process was very efficient and friendly . The rooms are quite good , clean and comfortable. Staff in general were friendly and helpful. I got anything I needed quickly and efficiently. There was no problem of constant calls on the room with queries on service etc which some of the mid segment hotels tend to have.I did have trouble with internet - seemed more like a signal issue and that was mildly irritating as it was intermittent. Never could get it completely sorted out.

The breakfast spread was good with enough choices and i had everything I wanted. I ordered the food through room service and food and service both were excellent. I did not try the restaurants.

The gym is quite small. It has the rudimentary joggers, cycle and steppers but little else. I generally like to use gym while traveling and I felt a bit caged there.

Overall, I would not hesitate to stay there again.