Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 45
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 40
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Hotels.com
US$ 40
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
eDreamsUS$ 45
TravelocityUS$ 40
Orbitz.comUS$ 40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2017

So much potential here....good price, food and staff, but Front Desk and hotel management were too busy strutting around in suits to be of any help or crack a smile. I called for a ride from the airport....they refused, even though they offer the service online. We arrived a couple of hours early, no early check in allowed, even though no one was checking out with plenty of available rooms. Had to sit in lobby, as we were dropped off by taxi. Nice people in restaurant offered us some coffee. Had to get a new wifi slip each day for authorization and always met with it being too much trouble for them. Location is set far from road and it should be quiet, but there is some remodeling going on and not always quiet. The worst of it was the piped in elevator music heard 18 hours a day, the same music for 5 days....just kill me already....no one deserves that much kenny G!!! I don't know how the staff handles it without going crazy. The free wifi is very spotty with no other options, so if you are on business, this could be a problem. The free breakfast was quite good and staff there were wonderful. If possible do not prepay for your room, especially if long term....with renovations, front desk staff and kenny g, it might be a very long unpleasant stay

Room tip: ask to check room
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer_Alphonso, Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write to us.
We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, herein, we truly regret for the inconvenience faced during your stay with us.
Kindly be assured that all issues had been taken up with utmost seriousness with the respective team to ensure non-recurrence. We are nearing completion of our hotel refurbishment and room renovations to upgrade our property for all guests.
Once again, thank you for posting the review. Constructive feedback is critical to us in our constant bid to improve,nevertheless we will continue to evaluate our procedures.
We request you to treat this as a one-off incident and I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you and regain your confidence in us.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Stayed at this Hotel for One Night 16/01/2017.
Positives:
Good Locality
Got a room on ground floor - no waiting for lifts - Room 104.
Quick Check-in
About 100metres away from the Road - hence noise free room
Large Room and large beds
Clean bathroom
Soothing view from the window - lots of greenery
Quick Service from house keeping and room service

Negatives
The Receptionist while Checking me out kept answering another guest who was pestering him with some print-outs unmindful of my billing. I was forced to draw the attention of the Receptionist by cutting out their chat sternly.

Room tip: Ground floor corner room is good
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jennifer_Alphonso, Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We are very happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and appreciate your comments
regarding our rooms, service and location.
Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.
However, We regret for the inconvenience faced at the time of check out. Kindly be assured that appropriate measure has been taken to ensure non-recurrence.
We do hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you and regain your confidence in us.
Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I would've given this a hotel a better rating due to location/quality of the room interior - even though the music from the other clubs can be a tad bit of a disturbance. However, my major complaint and the reason for the current rating is this - I (Shakil Ahmed) stayed in your hotel from August 21st to August 28th 2016 in a double room with a colleague, Shamresh Saha. Another colleague of ours, Nakul Arora, also stayed in a single room during that time. Upon leaving the hotel, you mentioned that you will be sending a receipt through email. However, till date, I have not received this bill or receipt. I have emailed you three times till now and there has been no response. I have called you once and you claimed that I did not stay in your hotel, which is pretty absurd. I'm sure there has to be some sort of evidence that I stayed in your hotel and it is professionally expected that you do have a copy of the bill in your records. Please let me know who I should get in touch with and what details you need, so that we can rectify this situation. Since email and phone did not work, I have been compelled to reach you through here.

Date of stay: August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write to us. Appreciate you bringing this matter and the opportunity to address the same.
We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests and herein, we truly regret for the inconvenience faced herein.
Kindly be assured that the issues have been taken up with utmost seriousness with the respective team to ensure non-recurrence.We request you to treat this as a one-off incident .
However, conscious that this does not erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through; I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you and regain your confidence in us.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

This was the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had!!! Despite being an overseas citizen of India the hotel refused to accept my Pan card and driver’s license as proof of ID. I have stayed in hotels all over India and this has always been acceptable identification. However, Hotel Phoenix insisted I have a hard copy of my Passport which was in my home in Mumbai. Despite getting a soft copy for them at their request, they refused to let me check in and what’s worse refused to refund my money. Being that it was late at night and I had nowhere to go I insisted they call the police to let them solve the matter. After 4 hours of dealing with this horrible situation the police came and forced the hotel management to check me into the room I paid for several days in advance. Never in my life have I been treated like this and had this kind of experience. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Privilege_Hotel, Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us a review, your comments are very much valued. Appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and the opportunity to address your feedback.
We apologize for the inconvenience faced during your check in. We know our front office team will do everything in their power to check our guests in as soon as possible. However, bound by Legalities and Policies, it is mandatory for us to verify original passport for all foreign nationals.
We are aware that an explanation will not erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through; and hope you will give us a chance to regain your confidence in near future.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Friends came to pune for Christmas eve were staying in this hotel. At reception Mr shardul dint allow to meet friends though i was ready to show my id being localite later asked for 1000rs extra to enter room and dint even gave me the receipt . And were also not ready to give in written as there was nothing as such of policy where u cant meet ur friends in hotel room and ask for extra money . Indirectly they took a bribe to meet friends

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Privilege_Hotel, Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank You for staying at our hotel and taking your valuable time out to review us.
We appreciate bringing this matter to our attention and the opportunity to address your feedback. As per our hotel security policy, we permit guests to meet visitors in our lobby area or restaurant.
On personal scrutiny of this matter, please note that Rs. 1000/- payment was charged for extra guest stay for one night at our hotel.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again and assure you of our best services at all times.