Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 45
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 40
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Hotels.com
US$ 40
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
eDreamsUS$ 45
TravelocityUS$ 40
Orbitz.comUS$ 40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I booked this hotel for a night since I had an event at The Westin next door. Even though it seemed like this was just opposite to Westin, it's actually about 1.3 kms away. Also, the entrance to the hotel is about 500-600 meters of walk, which is an issue when you need to go out of the hotel since you have to walk to the main road to find public transport.

The room and bathrooms are quite spacious for the price of the room. The check in and check out were smooth. The fact that I neither ordered room service nor ate at their restaurant (since I was there only for a night) made things easier.

Now for the bad part. The AC did not function properly and the remote wouldn't let me go lower than 18 degrees. I could not sleep well because Pune is quite hot this time of the year and a working AC is a must. Also, the TV remote also gets stuck frequently. I would call this lack of upkeep since a regular check on batteries should be enough to avoid this problem. There was no bell boy the next morning and I had to go walking with my luggage to the main road to get a rickshaw.

I think the non functioning AC is enough for me to never go back to this hotel again. Despite the value for money in other aspects.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rovingeyes
Privilege_Hotel, Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking your valuable time out to review us. Regret for the inconvenience, the issues have been raised to concerned department and will ensure these problems do not occur again . Rest assured, it is our constant endeavor to provide high standard of hospitality and comfort to all our guests, our team here would assure that all efforts shall be taken to ensure you have a pleasant and memorable stay on your next visit to our hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you again and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Though being there on a short business trip the experience was worth a mention. To start with the location, the room amenities were all well maintained. Though I was not able to experience the most culinary offering, I would like to specially compliment the inhouse restaurant, where to begin your day you are welcomed with smiling and courteous staff. Truly impressed with the service.
I shall definitely look forward to visit again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Privilege_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Guest,

It is our constant endeavour to provide high standard of hospitality and comfort to all our guests, our team here would assure that all efforts shall be taken to ensure you have a pleasant and memorable stay on your next visit to our hotel.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here including just now at the moment often because I am booked here for work. Trust me try a lodge next to railway station, it will be better. Sleepy and not at the desk (in the night) staff, non working teles, no pens, dirty toiletries, used tea making equipments like dairy whitener, no tea / coffee sachets, dirty and uncleaned flooring, unapologetic staff. You name the problem and you have it here. The April heat and an almost non functional AC. The owner (a lady) knows of this but could do nothing about it. I am here because apart from a contract obviously the other places in scope where booked. All in all just Avoid.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Privilege_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Guest,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken note of your feedback and all issues has been raised to the concerned department.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels in pune if you are traveling on a budget.
The rooms are very well done, the staff is courteous and overall connectivity with the city is good.
Its very quite hotel, so gives you a time out from hectic pune life.
The breakfast is ok ok
The wifi connection is not the best
And the parking is open, with no one to wash your car.
Elsewise a good place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken note of your feedback and issue has been raised to the concerned department.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Nestled between a beer cafe and pub, close to shopping mall and yet giving a feeling of walking into the woods to this interesting place was an experience. Room was spacious and comfortable. The room that I had actually had a sit out. Gosh they don't serve any liquor and I have no energy to walk up and down for this. Decent spread for the breakfast with limited choice for dinner. A good stay for couple and business traveler who spend more time outside the rooms.

Room tip: Check the wifi, in most rooms it doesn't work.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Privilege_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking your valuable time out to review us.We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We have taken note of your feedback. Rest assured, it is our constant endeavour to provide high standard of hospitality and comfort to all our guests, our team here would assure that all efforts shall be taken to ensure you have a pleasant and memorable stay on your next visit to our hotel.