Phoenix Hotel
US$ 57
US$ 96
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskoregaon parkroom service and food qualityaway from the roadvalue for moneyanother guesthuge bathroompeaceful stayofficial trippaneerstayed for nightsrestaurant staffrooms are spaciousatulgreenerynightlifeosholocality
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Got a semi deluxe room over the weekend at a good price. Bargained with the hotel directly. Their service was good and prompt and rooms clean. The best part was the location, just off a busy road in Koregaon Park, overlooking the farms and Hard Rock Cafe. The bathroom had a big window and was yet private. Best if you're on a work trip thru the day and party one at night.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 18 April 2011

We stayed at this hotel during Mar 2011. We were greeted at the airport by a lady as promised. They have a counter at the airport. We had a free pickup from the airport. Hotel is about 30 mins drive. It is advertised as a 3 star hotel but to our surprise there is no lift, no swimming pool, no gym or any other 3 star facilities. The rooms were good, clean and airy. Breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay there. To get public transport, you need to walk about 100 metres. Would not recommend this hotel for single ladies. Hotel is good for families or business people. Price is reasonable. It is close to restaurants and is about 30 mins from the railway station. Staff was very helpful. Bathrooms are good.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2011

It was my first time in Pune...rather first time in Maharshtra...it was really a pleasent experience in Phoenix. Start from receiving at the airport till arranging an auto for me to airport. Hotel staaf was polite, cordial and helpfull. The room was pretty cozy and well furnished. Though food was ok types...but still ..can be given a grace mark. Over all it was really a good experience... ..I do recommend it as place worth staying......will surely put up in phoenix... during my next visit...

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2010

I stayed here during a back-packing trip. It was expensive but there did not seem to be any decent middle range hotels in Pune. The hotel room and common areas were modern and comfortable. It was a nice respite and helped me to rejuvenate after all my traveling. It would have been better if their were a bathtub. The water also was not very warm. I was very impressed by the breakfast buffet. It was delicious and had so many options. I have never had such a luxurious complementary breakfast. The problem with this hotel is that there is not much to do in the area. There was a nice restaurant/nightclub close by though. When I took a cab to other parts of the city, the cab driver on the return back had a hard time finding the place. They had never heard of it. Good thing I had a map. The staff was very pleasant. They let me use their laptop. The manager also helped me book a hotel in Mumbai, my next stop.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2010

We gone to Pune for official meeting, we booked semi deluxe room on phone and we got good deal with complimentary breakfast and airport pick and drop. Room is very spacious and very clean room has 32 inch LCD TV, Mini refrigerator, tea maker and electronic safe. They provide us complimentary two water bottles, cookies and newspaper. Location odf hotel is very good this is naear by malls and other shopping area .We stay there 3 nights, Hotel is not much big but hotel is well maintained.
Staffs are good and very helping.

Breakfast is ok ok kind, not much good.

At final note I would say very good hotel and I recommended to others , I will prefer to stay again here.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business