Blue Country is an affiliate of Club Mahindra Holidays and some rooms are for CM guests. The management is not of CM so don’t expect very high standards. It is 10 mins away from Panchgani market & 5 mins away from Table Land which happens to be a popular tourist spot. It is a decent resort and rooms are large and tidy, 3 star quality. They claim of having the biggest swimming pool in India or West India (not sure) & I support it as it is huge & very well maintained. Resort has good greenery and very pleasant in the night. Food is good if ordered via Ala Carte, wouldn’t suggest Buffet as it is expensive and lacks taste. There are plenty of good hotels in the market so good choice of Multi cuisine. Mahableshwar is 30 mins drive and mahableshwar market is a must see for Chikki’s & Various Syrups/Squash. In all a good place to stay and enjoy your much deserved vacation. Cheers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Country is a luxury resort spread over 3 acres of land with 44 large and luxurious rooms and three star amenities. It is located at the foothills of table land and has a beautiful view of the valley. The resort is secluded and peaceful, yet very close to the Panchgani market and only 30 minutes from Mahabaleshwar. Blue Country Resort is ideal for Marriages, Conferences, Get togethers, School Picnics and Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru, Hotels.com, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Blue Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Country Hotel Panchgani
- Blue Country Resort Panchgani, Maharashtra