All reviews opposite the railway station coffee sachets mr ganesh room service is hotel stay value for money walkable distance decent stay convenient location enjoyed our stay complimentary breakfast ajanta and ellora room was clean food quality oyo kettle balcony
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The hotel is very clean and staff is very cooperative.It was great stay in the hotel. Went to Aurangabad for religious visit and it was good time . The food in there own restaurant is good. We had dinner once and we liked it.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Well maintain property. Clean and tidy rooms. Just opposite of Railway Station. Food quality is very good but quantity was very less as per price. Staffs are very nice but they did one blunder with me. I told them to add my breakfast bill with my food bill but they did not, when my wife went to collect our baggage they told first clear the bill. I asked manager to call restaurant manager whom I told to submit the bill at reception but they did not call him.
Overall experience is good but be careful with your bills as they have lack of communication between restaurant, room service and reception.

Room tip: Try to book roadside room.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The first thing about this hotel is its visible from platform 1 of the station itself, so one can just walk to this hotel( avoid anybody coaxing for autos/taxis). rooms are clean, spacious and have a balcony as well if one wants to look at the busy city during the day! most monuments like Panchakki,bibi ka maqbura,gulmandi are within 3-4km.
food is tasty and we tried their chilli restaurant which was good although service from waiters was a bit annoying!!
breakfast buffet was traditional maharashtrian and simple and good.
we stayed for 3+ nights and everyday we found room service cleaning our rooms and keeping the hotel premises clean. 24hrs hot water was available.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

stayed at the hotel with my family for 3 days and had a nice and pleasant experience. the hotel is adjacent to railway station and is located centrally. good option for anyone searching a budget hotel with good features.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Good clean hotel near station 20 meters walk for vegetarians although non veg service in rooms
Provided.breakfast available nice lawn on second floor book super deluxe rooms with balcony other rooms are small with no window view of outside cooperative staff

Date of stay: June 2017