US$ 88
US$ 68
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 57
US$ 47
Agoda.com
Amarpreet Hotel(Aurangabad)
US$ 47
US$ 42
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

US$ 89
US$ 20
US$ 144
US$ 112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Hotel Green Olive(Aurangabad)
US$ 61
US$ 54
Hotel Preetam(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
US$ 16
US$ 12
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 15/night.

All reviewscorporate suitehelped us planlocal transportupgraded roomdays stayrooms are greatmenu cardfamily hotelcomplimentary breakfasttaxi servicerecommend this hotellcd tvbreakfast spreadajanta and ellora cavesjpdriverambience
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Had booked this hotel thru' ClearTrip. When I had booked the hotel I had clearly mentioned for 2 adults and 1 child. However, after the booking of Hotel J P International, when I reached the hotel I was told by the manager on the reception in a rather rude manner that I will be charged for my child. When I told that I had booked thru ClearTrip and the number of children is not mentioned, I was flatly told that its a problem between me and ClearTrip. Given this experience, I would definitely think twice in future to make any further booking thru' ClearTrip and of course this hotel again in my life, nor recommend anybody anyone else. I was provided room number 105 on the ground floor which was a rather stingy small room on the ground floor and pretty ill maintained and dirty. There were dirt and damp marks scattered in the room. The toilet door stopper is in the form of a nail. The only chair had stain marks all across. There was mosquitoes flying around, I had to appreciate my packing list had mosquito repellent included. When asking for a mug, we were provided one which was smeared with dust. There was no instruction provided anywhere in the room to make a call to the front desk or room service, would have to go in person to the front desk for anything.
When I had asked whether this room is really Superior Deluxe AC Room, I was told by that great manager that the hotel has 33 different rooms of 33 different categories. Not sure what sort of tricks hotels do to get customers thru' online hotel booking sites and then in reality face problems.
Even the complimentary breakfast experience seemed to be not good. When asked to provide toasted bread, I was asked to wait and even after 15 min when I did not get I had to go to the kitchen and ask how much time it is expected to take and if it cannot be provided, better let me know about that. Only after that, I found the bread delivered in a minute!
Next day morning I was charged Rs. 784 additionally even though I did not take any additional cot.
I cannot recollect staying in a room worse than this with family in the last 10 years! And had to only blame myself by booking this hotel thru' ClearTrip.

Room Tip: Better to ask for higher floor rooms and definitely not ground floor ones
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Kaushik_Basu_1969
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Had a decent 2 nights stay at this hotel. Room was quite spacious and clean on the 1st floor and had a nice open common area for coffee chats for people in green lounge. All necessary facilities in room included like mini fridge, lcd tv etc. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful too.
Had dinner once at their inhouse restaurant and even though the ambience was superb, they need to seriously improve on food quality. Presentation was good but food taste needs to be improved. Few items from the menu card were told to be initially unavailable but later on manager interference, they were made available.

Overall a pleasant stay at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Om81
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Myself and my wife stayed in this hotel for three nights, 05 to 07 December 2017. This hotel was booked by indiator as part of an expensive tour package. It appears that the guests have themselves to check if the appliances etc work and then ask the receptionist to rectify. In our room, the hand wash bottle was completely empty and the tube light above the bathroom basin needed replacement. The receptionist rectified these faults when I reported them. Surely, the hotel staff on their own initiative should ensure that everything is working properly. The hotwater took a long time to come to the tap in the bathroom but even then it was only lukewarm. The roof top restaurant was good and the room otherwise was good. The receptionists were friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank slshinh
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The hotel is a budget hotel. The rooms were not clean, the toilet bowls had stains and water was not running well in the bathroom.
The bedsheets also did not smell clean. We stayed for 2 days and when we came after exploring ajanta the rooms was not cleaned. We had to call the cleaners and instruct them to change the sheets and also clean the toilet bowl.
The morning buffet on the first day of our stay was dissapointing as there was another group of visitors that had the breakfast and when we went in at 8 am , the breakfast spread was nearly finishing and not filled again . In fact we had to wait for coffee also
Breakfast on the next morning was better as we were one of the earliest visitors.
In fact the next morning as we wanted to checkout the visa card machine was not functioning and we had to pay in cash.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mahalakshmi T
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was a pleasure to stay in with spacious rooms which included a seating area, comfortable beds and it was clean. I'm getting used to the "wet" bathrooms but still not my favourite configuration. The hotel staff were all very helpful and friendly. The rooftop restaurant for breakfast is adequate although it's nothing to rave about.
On the downside for me, was the location. There seems to be very little in the immediate vicinity and local transport would be required to go anywhere "touristy" or find alternative eateries.
Essentially it's a base to explore the Ajanta and Ellora caves on day trips.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo