All reviews rooftop restaurant corporate suite value for money local transport tasty food menu card family hotel complimentary breakfast taxi service lcd tv ajanta caves early check breakfast spread excellent hotel jp interior driver
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The hotel is a budget hotel. The rooms were not clean, the toilet bowls had stains and water was not running well in the bathroom.
The bedsheets also did not smell clean. We stayed for 2 days and when we came after exploring ajanta the rooms was not cleaned. We had to call the cleaners and instruct them to change the sheets and also clean the toilet bowl.
The morning buffet on the first day of our stay was dissapointing as there was another group of visitors that had the breakfast and when we went in at 8 am , the breakfast spread was nearly finishing and not filled again . In fact we had to wait for coffee also
Breakfast on the next morning was better as we were one of the earliest visitors.
In fact the next morning as we wanted to checkout the visa card machine was not functioning and we had to pay in cash.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mahalakshmi T
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was a pleasure to stay in with spacious rooms which included a seating area, comfortable beds and it was clean. I'm getting used to the "wet" bathrooms but still not my favourite configuration. The hotel staff were all very helpful and friendly. The rooftop restaurant for breakfast is adequate although it's nothing to rave about.
On the downside for me, was the location. There seems to be very little in the immediate vicinity and local transport would be required to go anywhere "touristy" or find alternative eateries.
Essentially it's a base to explore the Ajanta and Ellora caves on day trips.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank justdoinggeography
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Extremely clean, and the staff helped us with an early check in without charge as well! The room service and restaurant staff were also very warm and friendly and gave us excellent service.Everything was perfect! Staff were professional .

Room Tip: choose royal gem
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SonalR103
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We , a group of 11 people stayed there 4 nights . Comfortable stay , tasty food and good people who took care of us well during our stay . High light of the stay - Dinner served at their Roof top garden .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank beenajayaraj
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Hotel JP International is located within the city and 10-15 min drive from City attractions like Biwi ka Makbara, Panchakki, Siddharth Garden. Good value for price. We went with families and booked corporate suite and Super Delux rooms. Rooms are OK, bathrooms are big. Somehow, I dint like the design of the Wash basins, too high for kids and Tap is little high and water splashes over body, otherwise I liked everything.

1 small think, when I asked for Power converter since I had US style plug, they didnt had it and purchased it from outside and asked me to pay the amount, ideally they should keep all these converters.

Staffs were very cooperative and helpful too. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, you can choose room on the front side, which are quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family