All reviews rooftop restaurant value for money local transport tasty food menu card complimentary breakfast taxi service lcd tv ajanta caves early check breakfast spread excellent hotel budget hotel driver ambience receptionist bibi
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was a pleasure to stay in with spacious rooms which included a seating area, comfortable beds and it was clean. I'm getting used to the "wet" bathrooms but still not my favourite configuration. The hotel staff were all very helpful and friendly. The rooftop restaurant for breakfast is adequate although it's nothing to rave about.
On the downside for me, was the location. There seems to be very little in the immediate vicinity and local transport would be required to go anywhere "touristy" or find alternative eateries.
Essentially it's a base to explore the Ajanta and Ellora caves on day trips.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank justdoinggeography
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Extremely clean, and the staff helped us with an early check in without charge as well! The room service and restaurant staff were also very warm and friendly and gave us excellent service.Everything was perfect! Staff were professional .

Room tip: choose royal gem
Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank SonalR103
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We , a group of 11 people stayed there 4 nights . Comfortable stay , tasty food and good people who took care of us well during our stay . High light of the stay - Dinner served at their Roof top garden .

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank beenajayaraj
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Hotel JP International is located within the city and 10-15 min drive from City attractions like Biwi ka Makbara, Panchakki, Siddharth Garden. Good value for price. We went with families and booked corporate suite and Super Delux rooms. Rooms are OK, bathrooms are big. Somehow, I dint like the design of the Wash basins, too high for kids and Tap is little high and water splashes over body, otherwise I liked everything.

1 small think, when I asked for Power converter since I had US style plug, they didnt had it and purchased it from outside and asked me to pay the amount, ideally they should keep all these converters.

Staffs were very cooperative and helpful too. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay.

Room tip: All rooms are good, you can choose room on the front side, which are quiet
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Rajeev K
Reviewed 25 March 2017

This is my 2nd review for jp. In 2015 also we stayed there and while we plan again for aurangabad i havent checked any hotel or even havent checked reviews of jp again. I was so sure to book jp. And it was worth it.

I have already mentioned all the details about the hotel in my previous review.

When the manager new that this was our 2nd time on the same day (which was my birthday) at the same hotel, he complimentary give upgraded room to us. when i asked why, he told me that he understood that the day must be special.
I have never seen this kind of service at any hotel.

The room was the best room of the hotel. They made my day.. and i am very thankful to them.

Just book this hotel without thinking. rooms are great,service is great. Staff is generous. What else you need?

P.S:- The only negative thing was the refrigerator was not working and they said there is some technical issue that they cant solve at that time. and at night 10:45 some room service boy knocked on our door though we had put do not disturb sign. and when we opened the door he just came in without asking anything with a water jug and changed the old jug with the new one, which actually we havent asked for. I think he must be misunderstood with some other room. but at least he should ask before entering in the room.

Date of stay: March 2017