All reviews rooftop restaurant corporate suite value for money local transport tasty food menu card family hotel complimentary breakfast taxi service lcd tv ajanta caves early check breakfast spread excellent hotel jp interior driver
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We , a group of 11 people stayed there 4 nights . Comfortable stay , tasty food and good people who took care of us well during our stay . High light of the stay - Dinner served at their Roof top garden .

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank beenajayaraj
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Hotel JP International is located within the city and 10-15 min drive from City attractions like Biwi ka Makbara, Panchakki, Siddharth Garden. Good value for price. We went with families and booked corporate suite and Super Delux rooms. Rooms are OK, bathrooms are big. Somehow, I dint like the design of the Wash basins, too high for kids and Tap is little high and water splashes over body, otherwise I liked everything.

1 small think, when I asked for Power converter since I had US style plug, they didnt had it and purchased it from outside and asked me to pay the amount, ideally they should keep all these converters.

Staffs were very cooperative and helpful too. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay.

Room tip: All rooms are good, you can choose room on the front side, which are quiet
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rajeev K
Reviewed 25 March 2017

This is my 2nd review for jp. In 2015 also we stayed there and while we plan again for aurangabad i havent checked any hotel or even havent checked reviews of jp again. I was so sure to book jp. And it was worth it.

I have already mentioned all the details about the hotel in my previous review.

When the manager new that this was our 2nd time on the same day (which was my birthday) at the same hotel, he complimentary give upgraded room to us. when i asked why, he told me that he understood that the day must be special.
I have never seen this kind of service at any hotel.

The room was the best room of the hotel. They made my day.. and i am very thankful to them.

Just book this hotel without thinking. rooms are great,service is great. Staff is generous. What else you need?

P.S:- The only negative thing was the refrigerator was not working and they said there is some technical issue that they cant solve at that time. and at night 10:45 some room service boy knocked on our door though we had put do not disturb sign. and when we opened the door he just came in without asking anything with a water jug and changed the old jug with the new one, which actually we havent asked for. I think he must be misunderstood with some other room. but at least he should ask before entering in the room.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank h0pe_np
Reviewed 20 March 2017

The staff were amazingly helpful. They also attended to our request when we sent a message saying we had no cash to get from the Airport to the Hotel. They picked us up. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was fine & perfect right from the checkin to checkout. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was great. The hotel looked very clean and is very well presented. The staff are friendly and on the most part acted very quickly to assist when it was requested.They helped us plan our itinerary elegantly during our 3 days stay.Food was also fantastic and not expensive.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank amarendrak41
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The rooms are stylish with soft beds. However, the toilet could do with a good clean which let it down.

One major point. We were two couples and we both picked up some sort of viruses from the wifi which meant we both had to return our laptop and phones back to factory settings......very very annoying. So suggest that unless they have confirmed that it's sorted out then don't use it.

Restaurant on the roof was just OK, the included breakfast very good but service was a little slow. No alternative eateries nearby.

We rented a car and driver and the driver was excellent. He met us at the station, took us to Ellora on the first afternoon then on to Ajanta for the second day and then to Lonar. It was meant to be fully inclusive but we did have to pay some parking and a room and food charge at Lonar. It's a minor point but worth confirming if you choose to do the same. After Lonar he dropped us at the airport. We felt very safe with him, the car was spotless and his driving gentle.........very little honking.....thanks Sulman (I think I spelt it correct).

Date of stay: February 2017