Stayed here two nights while in the area to see Ajunta and Alora. The grounds are a large, lovely garden though a bit worse for wear especially as it was the dry season. The cabins were nice enough but also in mild to moderate disrepair. Service was good. Breakfast was served outdoors by pool and was OK though they seemed to have difficulty keeping it warm. Dinner was acceptable. Location was 30 minutes from Elora and nearly two hours to Ajunta. Fairly noisy but felt like you were in your own private estate isolated (except for the noise) from the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadows is an eco friendly boutique resort and spa set amongst 11 acres of tropical garden, with over 50 kinds of birds. Perfect for leisure travelers, the resort is near the Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort, Ghrishneshwar Jyotirlinga and railway station. Local and international cuisine can be sampled at the Four Seasons restaurant and bar overlooking the gardens. The poolside Marmalade Café serves breakfast, drinks and snacks from early morning till midnight. In room dining is also available. Nature and wellness is the theme with open gardens, free daily yoga sessions, weekly special fitness classes, myriad spa therapies, wellness library and spa store. Even a healthy spa menu. Two meeting rooms and multiple banquet venues offer options for small and large corporate and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Yatra, MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your The Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Aurangabad
- Mumbai (Bombay) Quality Inn
- The Meadows Aurangabad, Maharashtra