“Worst hotel never stay”
Review of Hotel Devpriya

Hotel Devpriya
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aurangabad
Hotel Devpriya
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel is worst bathroom is worst than any public toilet.if you ask to clean it they bluntly refused it. And when I asked for refund he again refused. So I have to leave my money and shifted to other hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Forgot some clothes and perfume in hotel. We went for a small meeting and Few hours later, when we checked out they were not there in the room. Bathroom is also not clean and broken toilet flaps. Manager is so sure that 20 years of experience and such incident never happened. Finally , beds are also not in good condition.

Stayed: May 2016
3  Thank pawanb312
Reviewed 18 March 2015

If u want a happy peaceful stay after tiring day of travel.. DONOT ever come to this hotel.. the receptionist is the worst ever i have met.. he will show a good room first and then allocate a bad room which had only vey hot water flow running in the morning... no cold water to mix. On complaining abt it he will keep u waiting and the better room will never be available.. he says one thing and will later say i never said that.. respecting his age we kept listening to him for a long time but there is a limit... NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMER by staff and owner both.. i would suggest not to stay here.. the lane which is in front of the hotel has much better places to stay.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank BGonTrip
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Hi friends,

I was on a very short trip to visit the 2 Jyothirlingas near Aurangabad and Nasik. Needed a place to camp for the night near the bus stand found this hotel. Pail only Rs 900 for a neat and clean A/C room with a big Queen bed. The sheets were clean, the restroom was clean and served hot water from 6am -10am. The room rent was for 24 hours.

I took the bus to Grishneshwar the next day from the bus stand less than half a mile from the hotel which costed me only Rs 32. I also visited ellora caves the same day and got back to the room and took good rest for 3 hours and went home that night.

A very neat place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank hifiarjun
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I was in need of a place to sleep/camp out overnight for the ten hours between my return from Ellora and my morning flight. Not wanting to spend a lot of money I opted for Hotel Devpriya based on its central location/copious transportation and its listing in the Footprint guide to India. How it made it into this guide, I am extremely uncertain. The management kindly let me look at the room before checking in, and upon a quick inspection, I decided it was dirty, but manageable for one night.

Check in was slow but acceptable, and they graciously provided me with the extra bed sheet I required. Along with a TV remote, towel, and bar of soap.

Upon second inspection of my room post-check in, I found the following: blood spots and bed bug exo-skeletons on the bed sheets. The pillow cases were dirty, and the curtains stained/torn. The last two wouldn't have bothered me if it wasn't for the bed bugs.

The bathroom was dirty (still okay by me), but the deal breaker was that the water didn't work well from any of the faucets but the sink.

Redeeming features:
1. Price
2. The floor wasn't as hard to sleep on as I expected
3. The location is good for tourists
4. The windows opened and had mosquito screens

I would recommend trying an alternative budget location to this one.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo