Amarpreet Hotel(Aurangabad)
US$ 48
US$ 43
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 53/night.

US$ 90
US$ 77
  • Free Breakfast
US$ 58
US$ 49
US$ 78
US$ 58
Priceline
Hotel Avon International(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
US$ 29
US$ 24
Hotel Preetam(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
US$ 18
US$ 12
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 14/night.

Hotel Gurjas(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 23
US$ 21
Hotel Green Olive(Aurangabad)
US$ 54
US$ 50
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 58/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 137
Hotels.com
US$ 155
US$ 117
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Forgot some clothes and perfume in hotel. We went for a small meeting and Few hours later, when we checked out they were not there in the room. Bathroom is also not clean and broken toilet flaps. Manager is so sure that 20 years of experience and such incident never happened. Finally , beds are also not in good condition.

Stayed: May 2016
3  Thank pawanb312
Reviewed 18 March 2015

If u want a happy peaceful stay after tiring day of travel.. DONOT ever come to this hotel.. the receptionist is the worst ever i have met.. he will show a good room first and then allocate a bad room which had only vey hot water flow running in the morning... no cold water to mix. On complaining abt it he will keep u waiting and the better room will never be available.. he says one thing and will later say i never said that.. respecting his age we kept listening to him for a long time but there is a limit... NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMER by staff and owner both.. i would suggest not to stay here.. the lane which is in front of the hotel has much better places to stay.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank BGonTrip
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Hi friends,

I was on a very short trip to visit the 2 Jyothirlingas near Aurangabad and Nasik. Needed a place to camp for the night near the bus stand found this hotel. Pail only Rs 900 for a neat and clean A/C room with a big Queen bed. The sheets were clean, the restroom was clean and served hot water from 6am -10am. The room rent was for 24 hours.

I took the bus to Grishneshwar the next day from the bus stand less than half a mile from the hotel which costed me only Rs 32. I also visited ellora caves the same day and got back to the room and took good rest for 3 hours and went home that night.

A very neat place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank hifiarjun
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I was in need of a place to sleep/camp out overnight for the ten hours between my return from Ellora and my morning flight. Not wanting to spend a lot of money I opted for Hotel Devpriya based on its central location/copious transportation and its listing in the Footprint guide to India. How it made it into this guide, I am extremely uncertain. The management kindly let me look at the room before checking in, and upon a quick inspection, I decided it was dirty, but manageable for one night.

Check in was slow but acceptable, and they graciously provided me with the extra bed sheet I required. Along with a TV remote, towel, and bar of soap.

Upon second inspection of my room post-check in, I found the following: blood spots and bed bug exo-skeletons on the bed sheets. The pillow cases were dirty, and the curtains stained/torn. The last two wouldn't have bothered me if it wasn't for the bed bugs.

The bathroom was dirty (still okay by me), but the deal breaker was that the water didn't work well from any of the faucets but the sink.

Redeeming features:
1. Price
2. The floor wasn't as hard to sleep on as I expected
3. The location is good for tourists
4. The windows opened and had mosquito screens

I would recommend trying an alternative budget location to this one.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Sabrochina
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I spent a night here as I could only reserve for one night at Hotel Panchavati.

Management were stern but warmed a little. They were very slow dealing with passport formalities even though they knew I had a rickshaw waiting to take me on a tour to Ellora.

My room was basic but acceptable for the 350R price tag. Typical of a hotel intended primarily for locals not foreigners. It was superficially clean but the walls were very dirty. The sitdown toilet seat was pretty grim (you could get a room with squat toilet, I think they just assume westerners want the sitdown variety.) I could open the window for views and smells of a stinky river. I awoke during the night and caught a bedbug in the act of biting me.

Ok, so it's not the Ritz but it's cheap and well located for onward transport. Local and private buses leave from nearby. There's also a nice garden just up the road. You have to pay to enter so you'll get less unwanted attention than if it was free.

Incidentally the only nice restaurant I saw in town is located at Hotel Panchavati.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends