All reviews cabs reception linens ac toilet hospitality driver
Reviewed 2 May 2017

This hotel is very nice place to stay and explore Aurangabad. The staff is extremely courteous and will try to meet all your needs in their capacity. The rooms were tidy and linen was very clean. Foot-mat at bathroom door. AC was working superbly. The restaurant had all options to contain the hunger. The restaurant staff were very helpful and adjusting. Have reasons to say that; which have not seen even in 5 stars. The front desk is very polite and will provide all information that one requires. The hotel gate is manned 24 hours so your car is safe outside.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
HotelVijayresidency, General Manager at Hotel Vijay Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Vijay Residency, Aurangabad. We very much appreciate your time to post feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that you were impressed by the room and the service at the hotel. Your feedback will encourage and motivate us to scale greater heights towards excellence.

We hope to have you return soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

General manager

Reviewed 13 April 2017

good, cooperative & friendly people, Room was clean well maintained room service was also excellent. For me location was very convenient. right from watchmen,reception, restaurant and room service people are happy to help you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Greetings From Hotel Vijay Residency Aurangabad.

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Hotel Vijay Residency Aurangabad, Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.com

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again and again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My mother and my grandmother stayed at this hotel for 6 days. They had little complaints about the hotel. The staff members are friendly and very well mannered.

It would be an injustice if I don't mention the restaurant. Food was readily available and it was freshly cooked.

On checkout we needed a car to travel somewhere and it was arranged easily and without any hassle.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
HotelVijayresidency, General Manager at Hotel Vijay Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Greetings From Hotel Vijay Residency Aurangabad.

I am very pleased that your experience at our hotel was enjoyable and comfortable. Your appreciation of our team is very motivating and encourages us to do even better.

Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Never seen a Hotel that has a 'Foot-mat' at bathroom & that too of a good quality & clean. The room had mosquito repellent as well. However we didn't have to use it as there were no mosquitoes.
The furnishing of the hotel is very thoughtfully done with a keen eye for detail. Loved the hotel as well as food of its restaurant.
The staff was very very co-operative.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel Vijay Residency is one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed at. The first night at the hotel we found nits in our bed and asked if we could change rooms, we moved to a smaller room but had to pay the same price. The day after the "nit incident" we saw how new guests moved into our old room, I don't think you can get rid of such a problem over one night. Another day we booked a taxi through the hotel, it would be a non AC-car. The taxi did not show up when we had agreed, and when the journey was over the hotel wanted us to pay extra because the car that had driven us acually was an AC-car, a real scam. The hotel straff is rude and bad at english. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, save your money this hotel ain't worth a penny.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrian1855
HotelVijayresidency, General Manager at Hotel Vijay Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Guest,
At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I fully empathize with the situation you mentioned While I have shared your feedback with the concerned Departments to ensure that corrective measures are taken immediately and effectively,I assure you that these lapses were an exception to our normal standards and I hope you will not allow them to forever mar your impression of our hotel.

For your future reservation, please write to me and I will be delighted to oversee all aspects of your stay personally.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aurangabad.