All reviewsvalue for moneymini suiterailway stationbusiness hotelroom servicedecent sizepleasant staybreakfast spreadfamily triphousekeeping staffcould have been betterellora cavesfood qualityhospitalitydriverpunecorridor
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for our ajanta- ellora trip. I found the hotel vegeterian fare really mouthwatering. The amenities were very modern and at par with many business hotels worldwide.
Tip - Book the hotel online. They were kind of fixed at 5k per night and did not relent even after I showed online price of 3k.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shreyabha P
TheAures, Owner at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2015

Dear Amazing Guest, Thanks a ton for such a wonderful feedback, much appreciated. Your agonizing observation about the pricing has been taken in the right perspective . Indeed there is no reason for us to charge our guests more than what has been posted on travel portals by our own revenue manager.
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Great service in restaurant, front office was too sad & disappointing. Front Office Manager Parvinder Singh was supportive but the staff in night and early morning shift did not even have a smile and was un courtesous

Room Tip: Centrally located to raily station onnly 1 km and airport approx 25 mins
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Amitabh7

Dear Sir, I thank you for your feedback. While I thank you for your compliments about food, your observation regarding the front office has been taken up with our training manager. I am confident you will see a positive change during your next visit. Do visit soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Visiting Ajanta and Ellora was a childhood dream for me and in Feb, 2014 I decided to celebrate my hubby's bday there. I was at a loss as to how to plan but Mr Parwinder from The Keys Hotel, The Aures planned and arranged everything perfectly. Right from directions to reaching his hotel, keeping a cake ready for my hubby upto my return back to Pune, he was impeccable in his planning. The hotel was very neat, staff was very courteous and food was also pretty good. A definite visit again place and highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, take advice from the hotel staff during booking
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LopaBhattacharyya

Hello Mrs Bhattacharyya, Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback about your experience of staying with us on the joyous occasion of the birthday of your husband. It was indeed our privilege. We are grateful for recommending our hotel to the Trip Advisor community. Was a pleasure sharing your compliments with the team and with Parvinder in particular. We look forward to your repeat stay soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

I felt the quality was Match to price. The staffs were very kind, well trained and helpful. I could take hot shower, however shampoo was not provided as most of hotels in this price are. Line up of Buffet was not so various and not good because these are for Indian's and not match to me foreigner. Wifi was packed in the price but sometimes it was not working.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank taraten

Dear Esteemed Guest, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, it helps us to continuously improve. Have shared you compliments with the team and they are very happy to get such encouragement. Wish you had called the chef, he would have happily served the food to suit your palate. After your feedback, we have taken up the matter with our wifi service provider and have rectified the problem of speed, largely.
Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Stayed at hotel Keys with my family in December 2015 just before Christmas, for 3 nights. The hotel is very conveniently located, not even 10 minutes drive from the railway station. The rooms are clean, modern and spacious. Staff is very cooperative, we had a minor glitch with AC, they immediately fixed it. Morning breakfast spread is really good and starts sharp at 7 am, which was very convenient for us to have a good breakfast before starting our journey for Anjanta and Ellora. Menu is a good mix of both Indian and continental. They even have small gym on the top floor with a instructor. I will recommend the hotel for tourists coming to Aurangabad for Ajanta and Ellora.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
TheAures, Owner at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Dear Amazing Guest, We thank you so much for your excellent feedback. We are extremely glad that you enjoyed staying at the hotel and liked the facilities offered by us. Such a review particularly from a frequent and discerning traveler motivates the team to push themselves hard in our quest to remain 'Simply The Best' hotel in Aurangabad. Hope you had equally good experience on tours to heritage sites; Ajanta and Ellora. Since you are a nature enthusiast and an eco tourist, you should consider visiting Lonar and Gautala next time around. Of course, we will happily take care of your stay requirements. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Executive Director