1,713 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles swimming pool value for money room boy close to the airport special thanks breakfast spread excellent hotel excellent stay housekeeping staff ajanta and ellora caves buffet dinner the ground floor front office business hotel comfortable rooms
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We only had one night here but i thought the hotel was really nice. The room was clean, quiet and the bed comfy.
We ate in the outside restaurant and i was disappointed in the food here after reading the good reviews. They didnt have any prawns at all!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We spent three nights at the Lemon The Hotel and it was a real pleasure. The staff uniformly have excellent English. Room attendant Mohan had great job and kept our room cleaned. food in the Citrus Cafe was always very good; and we had the best coffee in our four weeks in India. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Good hotel with lots of facilities
Two different restaurants and a pool
Rooms clean and the WiFi worked!

However there were too many extra service charges which were both in heralded and in warranted. This pushed up the cost

Room tip: Away from the main road
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments and are re-looking at our internal standards to understand your feedback better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I liked the smiling servers ( in particular HARUN SHAIKH, RAM AND TAHER ) , who greeted each guest with great enthusiasm. and ran around trying to arrange their orders staff is very prompt. The staff is very well behaved buffet spread for breakfast and wide variety of in house restaurant to.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 15 February 2018

basic clean decent hotel, could do with small additions in the room for convenience like more bottles of water and tissue boxes but otherwise good hearty breakfast and helpful polite staff clean rooms, spa which I didnt try, serves the purpose of visiting ajanta ellora caves

1  Thank Zsud