See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I Stayed in this hotel for two days from 21st March to 23rd March. Hotel is clean, staff are courteous and very helpful. Food is also good. Very quiet and clean hotel.Room service is excellent.Centrally located and close to all tourist destinations

Room Tip: Best Value for Money Budget Hotel
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I stayed with my friend for 2 nights during our trip to Caves at Ajanta and Ellora in X-Mas week of Dec 2014. We had very pleasant stay at Ira Executive. It's a city hotel present on a relatively silent stretch of premium location with necessity all around. Very safe to move around - we used to had talk n walk after dinner till late night without any hassle. Aurangabad famous evening Hot-Masala-Milk at Madhur Milan Sweets are stone throw away from Era Executive. We just loved it and I shall remember the taste for life. The very crowded CBS bus stand is just 5 to 6 min walk from the hotel where in Siddharth Garden and Zoo falls just en-route. Era offers excellent ambiance and cleanliness along with good staffs. The rooms have just required space but the bathroom was super-big one. The chiller AC & LCD in Room and the Geyser in the bathroom were good functioning. We have not tried the in-house attached restaurant as we wanted to explore the options around. Era can be excellent choice for budget travelers as value for money without any compromise at all.God bless. Thank You.

Room Tip: No view point as Its a City Hotel
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JoyBhajan
Arjun C, Owner at Hotel Ira Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Looking forward for your next visit at Hotel Ira Executive.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

Nice hotel in the heart of the city. In spite being in heart of city, the road on which it is located in quite and clean. Rates are reasonable. Good options for breakfast.
Not for people expecting luxury. Fit for business travelers and those who just want a nice place to take a night halt.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Emp T

Reviewed 29 December 2014

We booked 2 rooms through Yatri.com . we got confirmation about room reservation. But when we reached hotel at night time, at reception we were told that no such booking was made and no availability of rooms. at reception we got poor treatment, no help from hotel staff. worst experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. No help from hotel staff for alternate arrangement. will never like to visit such hotel even it is free!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank ajayshree
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The room was reserved and paid 2 months before the trip. But, when I arrived at the hotel at 5 p.m., there was no room for me. And an other customer was shouting because he could not get the kind of room he had reserved...
The manager wanted to bring me to another hotel; I refused because I wanted to stay beside the bus station.
Finally he gave me a room occupied by two hotel workers... without cleaning it. I had to claim towels, toilet paper and new sheets.
As the bed was very stiff I decided to superimpose the mattresses of the two beds. Thereby, I discovered very disgusting mattress covers.
Other problems : noisy room, no double curtain, cockroach in the wardrobe.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo