Free cancellation until 29/07
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 101
  • Bar/Lounge
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$ 255
US$ 216
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 136
US$ 131
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 153
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 106
ComfortInn
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 88
US$ 123
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ruidoso Downs(Ruidoso Downs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 111
US$ 106
All reviewshot tubelectric fireplacesteep drivewaycozy cabindown the roadhideouttruckraincoolertexasoven
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We booked a room and upon arriving we were met by a very rude woman who made us feel uncomfortable and unwanted!! We didn't even stay. I would suggest to anyone find somewhere else to stay where the staff knows what good customer service is!!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Cowyboys1982
djangocharlie, Owner at Bottlehouse Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

I don't know who you are, and didn't hear anything about you from my staff. It probably was me that was rude and it was probably the day after I had to break up an underage drinking party, after we allowed them to check in late, which they planned so that we would not see how underage they really were. When I was called 4 times at 1:00 am I drove up to their cabin and to my absolute astonishment, there were 17-18 year old kids doing shots, (we don't rent to anyone under 25). I didn't throw them out right then, but did the next morning, after informing the sheriff of the incident.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, and wish it had not happened. This summer has been more than I can take, that is why we are selling. Can't please all the people all the time, some people none of the time. I try, but sometimes like I said....can't please all the people all the time.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The definition of a cabin is a small, simple house made of wood. The Bottlehouse Cabins are more than that. Much more. If you want to inject some style into your getaway, don’t walk, run to Alto, New Mexico (suburb of Ruidoso). My boyfriend and I stayed at the Travis Cabin, one of the smaller cabins, however it had a big impact on us. I was surprised to learn that a professional, expensive designer didn’t decorate the cabins. The inspiring design was the result of the owners’ blood, sweat and tears.

The eye-catching cabins are nestled in the treetops, making you feel all alone in the great outdoors. However, you can still connect with others in the Bottlehouse Cabin community by sitting on your huge porch, sipping a beer, grilling some steaks, taking in the breathtaking mountain views while enjoying the buzz of subtle laughter in nearby cabins.

Although we didn’t personally see them, we’re told people flock to these cozy cabins to see wild horses stroll by, so close you can almost touch them. The amenities were great, ranging from custom-mixed coffee which you grind yourself, flat screens in the sitting room and bedroom, great stereo speakers, monogrammed towels, free Wi-Fi, outdoor grill, hair dryer, you get the picture. The owners were so gracious; they invited us to their main cabin for a few drinks and some good stories. We’re told one their visitors loved the cabins so much, he ended up interning there. He’s now head of marketing for the owners.

We stayed just a few days in July, will come back in August and plan to visit again before the year is over, along as there is room. If you want to pursue the good life in your getaway, look no further than the Bottlehouse Cabins.

Room Tip: Ask for a cabin with a hot tub. You'll pay a bit more but they're worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Brian was great the time that we were there. However the lady that checked the hot tub, we asked about getting some towels and her response was " if or when there are any washed then we will try and get you some". Unacceptable! She got through checking hot tub and threw her chemicals in the back of her suv and left. Cabins are great though!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Bay01976
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Spent one night in the Hideout cabin last week. It was so wonderful! The cabin was spotless, and had everything needed for a great stay. We picked up a few things at a store about 10 minutes away and had a lovely dinner and breakfast on the deck. Hot tub was great for evening and morning soaking. Great place to spend some quiet time!

Room Tip: The Hideout cabin is very private and has great deck and hot tub.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Bottlehouse Cabins have a great location if you want to be on the outskirts of the busy town but close enough to go shopping or eat out. They have the perfect atmosphere for being close to the wilderness. The cabins are cozy and I would recommend a larger cabin if you want to have room to stretch out. The cabins higher up have the better views but can also be challenging to get to with steep driveway. We had 2 wheel truck which is probably the worst. Either a 4 wheel drive or regular car would do much better. The kitchen was well equipped and we grilled every night. Bryan checked us in and was very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed.

Room Tip: The Ian Cabin has a great balcony and nice view. Only downside is getting to the cabin as it is steep driving up the hill. I would not recommend having the sleeping capacity as it would be cramp. We had just 2 of us and it was perfect size.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple