Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the cottages the cliff morning yoga beautiful garden boutique hotel highly recommend this place few minutes walk shops and restaurants beautiful place main beach bm varkala solace peace treatment accommodation veranda
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

I visited here and stayed for 1 week and I find utmost pleasure and peace from all the disturbances of outside commercial stay. I recommend this place as the manager mr. Dilip and and the staff found it very friendly and helpful and more importantly took care of me during my stay . Something we need in hospitality. The ambience is perfect for solace filled with greenery and natural scenic.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
553366, Owner at The Bohemian Masala, Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear Rajesh,
Thank you for your wonderful review. Do visit us again.

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Excellent stay, excellent service. The property is very neat and well kept. It is also very close from the cliff.

The management is very friendly and helpful. 24/7 help is available. They even washed my car by the next morning.

And when I lost my jbl speakers, they found it and called and made me aware of it.
In short, superb stay worth 5 start rating.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
553366, Owner at The Bohemian Masala, Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Abhijeet,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Randomly picked this resort based on existing reviews, and remoteness (albeit a short 5-minute walk away) from the beach front which can get frantic late in the day, and was most pleasantly surprised by the quiet and solitude. The warmth of the entire staff, from the Manager (Dilip) on, touched me deeply. I nicknamed the support team The Five Pandavaas: they made me feel welcome and pampered. After eating out on the first night (where they got my order completely wrong!), I decided to “eat in”, and did not regret my decision: they bring in fresh ingredients daily, and the kitchen is visible to guests, which totally allayed my fears, based on what I imagined happening on the beach row - fresh fish was brought in based on my preferences and (of course) availability.

I am already planning my return visit, this time with friends.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
553366, Owner at The Bohemian Masala, Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 25 October 2019

I stayed for two weeks at Bohemian Masala in Varkala and it has been fantastic! In my opinion, BM is the best accomodation available in Varkala area. The manager and staff were lovely and I felt very spoil, garden is beautiful and peaceful, the cook is very talented and customized all meals on my liking and the pool was like the cherry on the sunday. This little boutique hotel is a gem, just go for it!

Date of stay: October 2019
553366, Owner at The Bohemian Masala, Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2019

This beautiful resort made me feel total reborn after 9 days of staying. The service was so good and felt so familiar that sometimes you could think they read your thoughts. we also had firstclass auyruvedic treatments and yoga every day which also made us feel so relaxed and taken care of. I can´t wait until I can come back again!!

Date of stay: August 2019
553366, Owner at The Bohemian Masala, Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you will return soon.