All reviews green oasis gorgeous resort mud hut games room the cottages sound sleep the cliff ayurvedic treatments morning yoga yoga hall beautiful garden quiet spot masala own country the main drag mosquito net hot shower
Reviewed 31 December 2018

I stayed with my family at this gorgeous resort for few days in mid December. I was amazed to see the beauty of this resort and was impressed with the service provided by the staff at V Resorts - Varkala. Staff was professional and well trained they were highly responsive and ensured that we get best of the experience of this resort and varkala. The food servers was very delicious and was cooked in a very hygienic environment. Raju, Deepu and Vijay were exceptionally good. I would certainly be visiting this place again and would high recommended for families to visit and it is close to beach, nice green walk ways and is child friendly.

Veena Parashar

• Trip type: Travelled with family
553366, Owner at V Resorts - The Bohemian Masala, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Dear Veena,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 31 December 2018

I Sunita Mehta stayed at V Resort - Varkala, It was a true delight to stay there and experience the delight of south. the place was neat and tidy and food was spot on.
Staff was friendly and courteous.special mention of Dilip (manager) of the resort is a must as he managed the entire stay with up most professionalism.
Thank you for this great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sunita,

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

We stayed their for one night on 10th Dec. Wonderful stay, very nice breakfast. Room was good. Liked the place. This property is very near to cliff and 5 min walk to beach. Initially we booked for non ac room but changed to ac room. Beautifully decorated room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
553366, Owner at V Resorts - The Bohemian Masala, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Ssen05,

Thank you for your review. Hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 3 December 2018

After travelling in India my first night without earplugs. So close to the beach and still, the feeling of coming home when returning. Trying a little bit the restaurants on the cliff and not feeling good with my stomach, I started to eat more and more in the resort, freshly made, just what I wanted to have (non-spicy ;-). And I liked the matress, as it was not as hard, as I often found it in India, when it felt like sleeping on the floor. For me it was ideal. I was glad, that I spent a lot of time before choosing it, because I definitely made the right choice. Because of the clay structure of the hat and so much green, I did not need AC at all. Great team, and my best Hindi teachers! Will miss the place.

Room tip: It is like a row of hats, one side the bigger, more expensive ones with AC, the other side the cheaper ones without.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
553366, Owner at V Resorts - The Bohemian Masala, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2018

Dear Sonja,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are really glad you had a peaceful time with us. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay, very welcoming place & close to nature.. a must show venue for kids to get a natural experience..walk away distance from the cliff..very well maintained..the new pool will add value..

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
VResorts, Manager at V Resorts - The Bohemian Masala, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2018

Hi Guest,
Thanking you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate that you liked our property. Each and every feedback is of utmost importance for us. Hoping to see you again soon and give us another chance to serve you.
V Resorts