Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel by calling them up. Two non AC rooms for 7000 Rs was way over the top for a hotel of bare minimum facilities like this one. To top it off the workers said they do not accept card payment or Paytm.
There is no security for the premises and people bang on your doors at odd times of the night - kinda makes you doubt whether this place is safe for girls . Bad experience, will not recommend this.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Basic hotel. Clean rooms. Convenient location. Friendly and helpful staff. The terrace is absolutely perfect and it's a whole 90 seconds to one of the most gorgeous beaches ever. Stay here, you won't regret it. Excellent value. A steal, really.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 1 April 2016

- I along with my wife reached Hotel Dreams Beach Resort on 20.03.16 at 7.30 pm after booking for 2 night halt in non ac room with break fast by make my trip. After seeing room I was decided to book ac room/ best room of the hotel and manager agreed as all rooms were vacated except on non ac. Then started my life time difficulties. All wooden 4 ac rooms are on top floor alongwith restaurant and washing room/spreaded washed bed sheets for dry the clothes. I feared to see the security system but Service boy informed me that he also sleeping out side the rooms. I surprised that 3 room’s ac were not working and fourth room’s lock was broken(after some time I was come to know that all rooms locks were broken ac/ non ac rooms and can be easily open by pushing from out side). Rushed to ground floor to talk manager but he has gone his home at 8.30 pm. Only on boy was present who was security guard/ manager/ room attendant/ restaurant sheff and waiter etc. He was not able to provide me mobile no of manager but he assured me that no body will go first floor. Any how we stayed night with fear and awaken condition. Early in the morning we shifted another hotel. No body was present in whole hotel in the morning except two nos of auto with sleeping driver in the compound of the hotel.
The hotel is cheating travelers because on google map and online hotel map is showing wrong position. Amenities of rooms are also not as per discription. I can not recommend to any one to book this hotel. If you want to experience of horrible and bad hotel of your life time, sure book this hotel and you will not be disappointed.

Room tip: You can not live any room with family.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

If you really want to feel what worst hotels are... Go there please.... No reception.. No security... No water... Nothing... We just went out ASAP... Makemytrip should take appropriate action... The hotel is not at all recommend, at least for family and couples.... Yes for having drinks and just doing that, you can visit this.. Yes, one more thing.. The location what they are showing on net(Google map and makemytrip site) is not the real location... But yes, address is same, so what, if you are new at Varkala, how can you know the address... The worst part, Windows are transparent, only few worst curtains are there, which are not able to totally cover it...

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

First off the room we stayed in was adorable. All pink with pink walls, curtains, cabinets and bathroom - felt like I was in a dollhouse (in the best possible way). The staff was very friendly and helpful and there was free breakfast in the morning (lots of fruits, toast, dosa, upma, tea...)! I had a great short stay - wish I could have stayed longer!

Date of stay: February 2016