Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Due to most of the preferred resorts on the cliff booked due to Christmas season, tumbled upon this resort.

Pros:
1. Awesome staff - They got customers in the restaurant purely due their courtesy, charm and service.
2. Trattorias - Very good restaurant with good food and awesome view.
3. Location - One of the best on the cliff with full view of sea from restaurant
4. Value for money

Cons:
1. No car parking within the resort as it’s not directly accessible through road. However arrangement is made to park in a neighbouring resort
2. Quality of bed and bed sheets can be improved. Very basic.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 1 December 2019

I stumbled across this absolute gem of a hotel by accident an i'm SO glad I did. I booked an A/C room and it was tucked away in a beautiful little garden only meters from the cliff edge. At night I could hear waves crashing. There are only about 10 rooms I believe so the staff really get to know you and are very friendly. The cafe attached, 'Trattoria' serves every type of food you could imagine. After traveling in India for a few weeks I really wanted a sanctuary where Ii could totally relax, do some yoga and get some ayurvedic treatments and this place gave me exactly that. Im already planning my next visit! Thank you to all the staff for making is such a pleasant stay!

Room tip: I picked an A/C room and it was nice to have that option during the heat of the day
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

We had booked this resort for just one day but after reaching here we were so mesmerized by its location and scenic beauty that we decided to prolong our stay here by one more day and for that we had to to adjust other bookings but everything was worth. Located on the Varkala cliff overlooking Arabian Sea the location could not have been better. The staff was courteous and cooperative. Wvwn the owner was also very helpful. The rooms are adequately spacious and bathroom is just ok. Cleanliness is no issue. Anyone planning to visit Varkala must stay here for minimum two days

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Vikassadhotra
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Good points

Good location, on cliffs overlooking the sea and on main strip of restaurants and shops
Clean bedroom, with towels, bedding and toiletries provided
Nice outlook, with lots of plants and greenery
Quiet location
Friendly staff and good, fast service

Bad point/s

Loo didn't work properly and neither did drain

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We booked a non-ac room. The stay is very near to North cliff. Rooms are few feet away from the beautiful cliff. Hotel staff were very polite and friendly. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. Soap was given on request only.

Date of stay: January 2017