I chose this homestay mainly because the guide book said it had 'uninterrupted sea views'. I have no idea how that could be possible because there are buildings and trees between the rooms and the sea. That said the room was fine although if you're arriving from Europe in February (as I did) I'd recommend getting an air conditioned room.
If you like your coffee, take breakfast in the Abba restaurant just along the cliff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A clean and very comfortable guest house with excellent facilities centrally located near the cliff. Solar system for warm water. Regular house keeping services are provided. Only 50 m from the main beach steps located. Very secluded but close to many restaurants and shops.Only one our drive from Trivandrum international airport. We do airport pick up and drop off.When you arrive in Varkala drive to Helipad at the North Cliff, drive the Cliff walk way until Tibetan Market/Juice Shack,then turn right. At the end of this street you reach Chill Out Lounge.There is a walk way on your right, which leads you to us. Welcome to The Cliff Lounge Guest House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Cliff Lounge Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff Lounge Guesthouse Hotel Varkala
- The Cliff Lounge Guesthouse Varkala, Kerala