Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
$31
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Was going to stay there but after we saw them burning plastic in the backyard decided against it. Even though there have been numerous complaints against them i guess they paid off the cops. This has an ayurvedic centre on their premises...shame on them...

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Nighttime plastic fires (10pm)make staying here or anywhere else in the neighbourhood prohibitive. We were going to move to Nikhil tomorrow from nearby but have to leave the area. Right now there is an acrid cloud of smoke across the area and into our room!

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Close to the beach location. Clean and spacious room with balcony. Wi-Fi not working in our room as too far away from the main router. I do not normally go in the swimming pool but the one I saw in this hotel was not very inviting. Overall a good hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I really wanted to like this place but...so here are my positive views first.
1. The security guard was very nice.
2. Great location near the beach.
3. Cleaning lady smiled at me.
4. Solid free wi-fi service.

Now for the criticism...this is no resort.
1. Pool dirty, literally a hygiene hazard.
2. Never did figure out housekeeping, 5 days, they never came but the door is locked with an actual lock soooooo. I had to do all of my cleanings.
3. Beds very, very, very, very, very, very hard. I almost checked out right away but then found a stray mattress (yes, there were strays) in the hallway and put it on top of the bed.
4. Cafe - Don't expect anything but simple fare. Service was horrible, lazy. No fans in the cafe. Enjoy your breakfast while sweating your tuckus off.
5. Hotel throws its trash behind walls. Doesn't pick up trash on grounds, like it's invisible to them.

Room tip: You had better like super hard beds.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Great friendly staff
Nice clean rooms
Hot water
Good walking distance from main area (2min)
Refreshing pool
Reasonably priced
Stayed for 5 nights and we had a very relaxing time
Stayed in non AC, and a fan was fine with us
Great for the price. We had a rockin good time

Date of stay: January 2018