All reviewspool view cottagethe cliffswimming poollovely poolyoga classeswalkable distancedeluxe roombeach resortceiling fansunbedskeralarajamassageproswardroberspeace
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived at 1am after a very long journey. Ithe tuk tuk took me to the Raja beach resort as this is the resort I had booked through booking.com.

He beeped his horn several times but all in dArkness. Eventually security from Akhil beach resort can out and said raja was closed and I would be staying at the Akhil. Why hadn’t I been informed prior to arrival of this??

The resort itself is nice and the general staff are lovely.l, friendly and helpful. The manager in the office was however unhelpful when I asked for help booking a train journey. The mobile app wasn’t working so I asked to use pc, he told me no and to go to train station to book!!!

Maybe he should learn from the staff who work for him.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Good resort well done. Me and my family had a wonderful vacation at this resort.
The staffs was truly hospitable making us feel more like dear guests rather than customers. The view from the balcony was really stunning. The gardens have been tended to with great love and care and the food is excellent.! highly recommended

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this month, reaching the hotel is bit confused,with the help of Google drive you may reach easily. Well maintained room with lots of greenery's. Pool was not maintained well, need to be looked into. Walkable distance from Varkala beach. Enjoyed the stay with my family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I've only used the pool, which was wonderful. The staff I found very weird, not polite and even a little hostile, the rooms I looked at were dark and well appointed. Back in 2016 the rooms were around 1500rps, which is/was a great price.

I would consider staying here most definitely, although staying on the Cliff has its own advantages, the sea breeze and view being two of them. That said, 'getting away from it all' (heavy irony) has its merits too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank usedtoworkthereQUIT
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Not satisfied completely.. they dont even allow to take a pic with professional camera ?? Only mobile cam allowed it seems !!?? Strange and highly disappointed !! Wouldnt have booked this resort if i knew this earlier. Not a place for newly married couples like us !!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family