Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to this resort. We had booked 4 deluxe rooms thru booking.com but all were upgraded to executive deluxe room.

The rooms were spacious and well maintained. There was an additional room attached to the bedroom where there was a fridge and you can use this place to store your bags. The bathrooms were also clean but the bath cubicle had broken doors.

My experience with food hasn’t been great here the first time I visited this place. So I opted out of breakfast here. Don’t order any food here, rather walk down to the cliff which is just 100mtrs away and you will get all varieties of food. Also there is a small place at the corner adjacent to the hotel where they serve food. The place looks shady but the food is good. Also there’s a small place just in front of hotel which serve good breakfast in case you don’t mind to have kerala breakfast delicacies.

The best part of this place is pool. Since it was our final destination in the trip, it was quite relaxing to lie by pool during morning and evening time.

Overall it was a great experience and I loved the place.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Resort is located just minutes walk distance of varkala cliff.swimming pool facility awailable. Photogenic view of resort is very good. We enjoy in swimming pool.and beach near varkala cliff.no negative point for resort.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here having come from Munnar and Kumily for a relaxing time by the beach, and it was ideal. The room was a good price, the management were really nice and friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The bars / restaurants on the main strip on the north cliff are only a few mins walk away and this was a great base for enjoying the beach and day trips out to Ponmudi and other points of interest. The swimming pool was a lovely retreat from the heat down on the beach, and I would definitely recommend this place for anyone coming to Varkala. I had planned to stay a couple of nights and ended up being there for 6!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ANAMIKAAYURVEDIC, Manager at Anamika Ayurvedic Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your stay with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve more with each and every stay. We look forward to welcome you soon,Thank you ...

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I loved our stay at Anamkia. Clean and spacious rooms in quiet setting. The resort is a 5 minute walk from the main cliff which makes it nicely set back from any noise. Pool was amazing and the bed was super comfy. Anandhu the hotel manager was really helpful. He arranged transport for us, gave us some tips on where to go next. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ANAMIKAAYURVEDIC, Manager at Anamika Ayurvedic Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The hotel was amazing. Regi & Anandhu were very helpful and very kind people. Worth the money spent.Strongly recommend this place if you are visiting Varkala.
Pros:The rooms were clean and spacious. Facilities were good. Not very far from the beach. Helpful people. Clean pool.
Cons: No wifi. No restaurant though u have many choices around the place.

Room tip: Rooms are spacious and the view towards the pool is good. Overall a good experience.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ANAMIKAAYURVEDIC, Manager at Anamika Ayurvedic Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018