Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
$65
View deal
Vio.com$66
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews rooftop restaurant the cliff swimming pool sea view hotel is located house keeping rooms are spacious balcony kerala sunset maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2022

Very bad experience. Plz don't take any valuable things bcz the house keeping people r not honest. I lost my wedding ring , i asked them many times but they dint returned me back. So think before u take.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 13 July 2022

We have recently booked the hotel on 9th to 12th of July 2022. My experience with this hotel is horrible and life taking, since I got locked in bathroom for one hour. In middle of night I woke to use rest room and I closed to the door from inside and got locked and could not open the door from inside. By the time i was locked my husband was sleeping and was not aware that I am locked. There is phone inside the bathroom but no one was receiving a call. By the time my husband woke up by my screaming he tried to open the door with outside key but it could not help us .

he went down to find some person on the staff who can help us to get me out of bathroom. my husband found one person to help us and he tried every possible way to open the door from outside but could not open and finally decided to break the door. by the time he was break thr door the noise was too much so entire hotel people got disturbed and could not sleep properly and i was alone locked inside the bathroom and could not tolerate the noise it was making while breaking thr doo. it was life taking experience for me .

i would not recommend this hotel to anyone . its horrible and life taking experience. i was finding my self help less inside the bathroom and its was horrible one hours of my life. please please be aware of this kind of hotel .. i was lucky so i came out of bathroom alive .. if you care for your loved once. never eve prefer this hotel.

apart from all horrible experience the view everyone is talking about is not at tall good . its not at tall beach vie. and you cant even stand of beach side of seat on thr beach side since there are lots of pandals and they will be performing some pooja and all pooja stuff they put into beach side

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2022 via mobile

Star hotel located at a prime religious spot. The beach here is the place where the people of the state disperse the Ashes. Great view of the sea from the room and rooftop restaurant. A decent swimming pool.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2022

A great place to stay with kids. They have a clean pool and the beach is so easily accessible, you can see it from the window and choose to go based on the crowd. Nearby attractions - Varkala Cliff, Kappil Beach (Estuary). Roads aren't great just like all other great tourist attractions of Kerala.

Room tip: Choose pool-side rooms in the ground floor.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 25 December 2021

Booked a room at Hindustan Resort on agado.com paying Rs6000 on Christmas Day. I received a confirmation email as well. Needless to say i had high hopes. Unfortunately the series of events that transpired was both a massive letdown and daylight robbery.

On arrival i was told that there was no room and that they were fully booked. My waving around a confirmation letter was of no avail. They flat told me to follow it up with agado.com.

Catch is that Agoda.com is not based in India. They have zero helplines or assistance except a useless bot that is a case-study on how not to use AI in customer relation.

I dont know whose fault it was but i do know that there was zero sincere effort in helping me contact agoda or make things right. I asked for a letter that said that i had turned up and the booking was deied and even that was given.

I know only a few things for sure

1. I lost Rs 6000 of my hard earned money.
2 My day was ruined.

Moral of the story : Book with Agoda at your own risk. I wont comment on the property but they on first look they didnt seem like the most helpful people.

Pathetic.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank deepakv09