Lowest prices for your stay
$54
View deal
Priceline
$54
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com$54
eDreams$54
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the cliff sea view wonderful place varkala television cottage
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend as we were travelling around parts of India. Check in was easy. Rooms were lovely, big and clean with all mod cons for a 3 star.
Pool clean and restaurant food decent. Head Waiter very obliging. The younger ones need to learn. Reception staff esp female, were pretty clueless.
Beach was loveky. Difficult to get to for most and jelly fish too. Wish there were warning signs.
The strip that leads the beach route from hotel was lovely abd lots of bars and restaurants to choose form.
Ayurvedic doctor was less than I expected. Professional but didn't seem to be interested in actually treating any root causes etc like ayurveda is meant to. Just wanted to give us a package of treatments and make money. The therapists seem naive and some not interested in their work. One was lovely and very kind and gentle and caring to her guests.
The "spa" was not very clean but treatments were decent for the spa type. I would recommend having one a treatement and seeing how you like it and maybe trying a few others as well.
Yoga teacher was the best part of the hotel. He was calm, serene and tailored the class to his audience. The view whilst doing yoga was amazing too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank np871
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

I stay here for 7 nights. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help you. The hotel is always clean and the
Rooms are adequately sized. The pool is kept clean. The hotel is situated conveniently close to shops and restaurants although the hotel food is very good quality. The only thing I was disappointed with was the ayurvedic spa overpriced and not very good massages. Ayurvedic Sri tried to sell me a 5000rupee a day package that was not justified.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Krishnatheeram stands for outstanding customer orientation. I was here with my wife for three weeks of Ayurveda treatment. Doctor Rajesh and his team were there for us with full commitment and competence. Also the staff in the restaurant. Philip is the good soul. He organizes, recommends and always has an open ear. Swimming pool and garden and the rest of the facility are lovingly maintained. The room service guys were also extremely reliable and attentive. During the Onam celebrations we were the only non-Indians allowed to participate in the internal program. That was very hospitable and touched us deeply. Thank you very much to the management including reception desk! With pleasure once again!

1  Thank Hichai
Reviewed 20 September 2019

It was an unexpected plan to have a get together and we choose varkala,infact I was very happy with the resort employees hospitality and courtesy(Receptionist Rahes) and other departmental staffs..overall had a pleasant stay in a neat and well maintained resort..will recommend for my friend and families and will plan for my next trip.

Very much thankfull to Mr.Subin sir for wonderful hospitality wish you all very best for your future endeavours.

Regards
Nitish.S

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend to stay here, we initially planned to stay just 2 nights but loved the room, location, staff and hygiene so much we didn't want to leave, so extended our stay for an additional two nights. Ayurvedic massage was lovely and very relaxing. Good value for money. Did not eat in the restaurant since we wanted to go outside and try new places. Pool was clean, only thing I would change is the comfort of the seats by the pool... very nice stay. Thanks!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple