Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$26
eDreams$26
StayForLong
Destinia.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2018

On arrival at the Hotel, did feel slightly disappointed but I think the long drive getting here and the sudden downpour of rain didn't help ! We were shown to our rooms, which I have to say didn't impress, walls were grubby the outside space tiny and the whole room gloomy. I asked if there were two rooms available overlooking the pool, which luckily there were, slightly more expensive, but we'll worth it. Room clean and comfortable with large balcony which has made up for my original reservation. Great location within a short stroll to the beach and the amazing clufftop filled with lovely shops. Certainly good value for money, in fact we stayed an extra day !!

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank Shirley H
Reviewed 16 March 2018

It might be bit tricky to reach, but its walking distance from cliff. Decent rooms and clean pool. But no restaurant on the property. Overall a good deal at the price which is way economical compared to near by hotels.

Room tip: Take pool facing ground floor rooms
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms. Friendly receptiost and security staff. Close to Akhil beach resort wich guests can use as much as they want, with nice pool and restaurant. Five minutes to shops and stairs to beach. Very hard beds. Wi-fi not working in rooms, sometimes not in common area either, staff is changing the connection as I write this. When I was there a lot of kids were there so pool and sunbeds and lounge were occupied, and kids playing, talking or screaming outside my room. Dogs barking nextdoor at night. Priceworthy but not so comfortable sleepwise during my stay. I moved to Akhil resort again because it is lovely and so worth the extra cost!!!!

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Charlotta W
Reviewed 2 January 2018

we stayed there on the new year day.Hotel is very clean and neat with a pool. Mosquitos are there outside in the evening.Good ambience with peepal trees and garden.Bath room is very neat and provided towels and soap. There is no television in the room .Staffs were very helpful in arranging rental vehicles.No restaurant in this Hotel but their sister hotel opposite to the resort will provide food and room service.
Overall i am happy with this resort.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Me and family has booked this place considering 4 star given by trip advisor. This resort has worst services even I have been experienced. Rooms are just okay without any facilities and overpriced. They doesn't provide water bottle, Drinking glass, No way to make tea ..no tooth paste, No phone, No TV ,No breakfast , No room service. You get tea only after 9O clock in the morning. This place only thing is swimming pool. I met a guest who was badly infected by the spider in him room. I also found spider in my room. Trip advisor on what basis you have given this resort as 4 rating.

Room tip: Very noisy and over charged for the room without any facility
Date of stay: December 2017