Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 12
eDreamsUS$ 11
Agoda.comUS$ 11
TripadvisorUS$ 11
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews lounge area the owner freezer compartment big fridge short walk away from the beach beautiful place spacious room a great place to stay niall varkala chill peacful shala kettle soul
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

It is a lovely place.
Bilal and Mariyam is wonderful people that made me feel so welcome and relaxed.
Located near just a short walk away from the beach it is perfect place to explore Varkala.
It was sad to leave after ten days there, but I had to go to someday come back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Had a clean, spacious room with plenty of storage areas in this well run hotel.Run by a lovely couple who go out of their way to ensure your stay is pleasant. Also had a private meditation session with Mia (?) which was very beneficial. A big thank you to you both.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Hey guys

I spent 15 days here in December and I was very pleased with my choice. The owner and the staff are very nice and always there to help you with anything. It is very clean and they are offering room cleaning whenever you want. Between the rooms there is a nice lounge area, very peacfull and relaxing where you can read or just chill. I liked to have some tea there during the day .
It is located close to the cliff where is "the center of happening" . With all the shops, restaurants and helypad, where you can always take a tuc-tuc to the city or to some other place.
There is also a small local shop near the Ashiyana, where you can get yourself some good little bananas (ten for just 10 rupees ), or anything else.

I felt like at home here!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Searching for a wonderful room, I came late in the evening and met the owner of the hotel. 15 mins later I understood that in this space you have the most important - SOUL. I stayed one month and miss already my cosy room, chill zone with coffee, tea and water 24 hours, very friendly staff, clean and spacious bathroom. In this hotel you will find everything and even more...happiness.
Can't wait to come back!!!

Room tip: All the rooms are wonderful! Just come and choose the one you love.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 26 November 2019

As soon as we arrived at this hotel I felt relaxed and at home. After 2 months of travelling this has to be my favourite hotel. The host and staff were so welcoming making sure we had everything we needed. The whole place is tastefully decorated, the rooms are large and comfortable with a bath and shower. There's a lounge area with a kettle so you can make yourself a drink when you want it. On the first night we were walked down to the beach and cafe area, both only a few minutes away. We also had a trip organised for us at a very fair price. Varkala is a great place to stay and this is the best hotel there

Room tip: All rooms are good here with comfy beds
Date of stay: November 2019