Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Had a clean, spacious room with plenty of storage areas in this well run hotel.Run by a lovely couple who go out of their way to ensure your stay is pleasant. Also had a private meditation session with Mia (?) which was very beneficial. A big thank you to you both.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Hey guys

I spent 15 days here in December and I was very pleased with my choice. The owner and the staff are very nice and always there to help you with anything. It is very clean and they are offering room cleaning whenever you want. Between the rooms there is a nice lounge area, very peacfull and relaxing where you can read or just chill. I liked to have some tea there during the day .
It is located close to the cliff where is "the center of happening" . With all the shops, restaurants and helypad, where you can always take a tuc-tuc to the city or to some other place.
There is also a small local shop near the Ashiyana, where you can get yourself some good little bananas (ten for just 10 rupees ), or anything else.

I felt like at home here!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Searching for a wonderful room, I came late in the evening and met the owner of the hotel. 15 mins later I understood that in this space you have the most important - SOUL. I stayed one month and miss already my cosy room, chill zone with coffee, tea and water 24 hours, very friendly staff, clean and spacious bathroom. In this hotel you will find everything and even more...happiness.
Can't wait to come back!!!

Room tip: All the rooms are wonderful! Just come and choose the one you love.
Reviewed 26 November 2019

As soon as we arrived at this hotel I felt relaxed and at home. After 2 months of travelling this has to be my favourite hotel. The host and staff were so welcoming making sure we had everything we needed. The whole place is tastefully decorated, the rooms are large and comfortable with a bath and shower. There's a lounge area with a kettle so you can make yourself a drink when you want it. On the first night we were walked down to the beach and cafe area, both only a few minutes away. We also had a trip organised for us at a very fair price. Varkala is a great place to stay and this is the best hotel there

Room tip: All rooms are good here with comfy beds
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

I'm just upset I didn't find this place earlier. Such a beautiful place, only bettered by the host & staff! Bilal & Junaid were wonderful

Bilal was gracious enough to give me an upgrade for free. Helpful and polite

Ask about surfing lessons, Saturday night movie screenings etc. at their coffee shop. It's at the start of the cliff

For the price, it's an absolute steal, I'm glad I overlooked a lot of better photographed places to book my stay at Ashiyana

All the best to you guys! Will come back sooner than later!

Trip type: Travelled solo