Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019

We stayed here for two nights. The property has good parking space and comfortable rooms. Since we stayed in the first floor we did not have a good view of the beach/cliff. Rooms are large and clean. Would recommend.

Room tip: Request for rooms in higher floors for better view.
Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank hilltopsinger
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

The rooms are comfortable, clean and cozy. We loved the view from the balcony. Didn't try the food offerings, so no idea. But there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby for yummy food anytime. Request a room on the higher floors for better views.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

This place made us fall in love with Varkala. We had an amazing view of the ocean from our room. The staff was very nice and the rooms were clean. It had nothing fancy but the view compensated for everything.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2019

The place was recommended to me by a friend and I can confirm high level of knowledge and professional approach of the doctor and the stuff towards a patient. I used to come daily for the treatment, while living at another place. It took 7 days of massages, one steaming bath, a day of purgation and a month of drinking herbal medicine twice a day. From the first day I could feel my body relaxing and cleansing. I'm already thinking about coming back and repeating the treatment in order to maintain the current good state of health. Greatly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

There were recently constructed rooms right behind the 2nd property which Thanal resort owns. I must say, Mr. Subhash (the owner) goes out of the way to help his guests. The rooms were spectacular, with not even a single spec of dirt/marks anywhere in the rooms. We had booked 2 rooms for 5 of us and stayed for 5 nights. Just go ahead and book without thinking twice. Prices are slightly on the higher side as compared to other resorts but you do get what you pay for! And not to mention, there’s space to park your car too.
Thank you Mr. Subhash!