“Stunning, Beautiful Gifts”
Review of Shalimar Weaves

Shalimar Weaves
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Varkala
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This shop was conveniently located outside the hotel I was staying in. It was so nice to be able to go there and have no hassle like you get when you go to the shops on the cliff or in the town.
I bought so many souvenirs and gifts from this shop for my friends and family which where all reasonable priced, good quality products.

13  Thank Dawn W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Shalimar Weaves

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Highly recommended, specially for the quality of products, resonable cost and customer service. I would say, the only place in Varkala that you can drop in and pick what you need without fear of being fooled.
My every visit to India from Sweden, I make sure to drop in at Shalimar Weaves to get the best gifts :)
GOOD LUCK!

10  Thank Ignatius12_12
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have frequently visited this shop in Varkala and I think it is the only place to go if you want to be assured of top quality shawls, many other shawl sellers pass of inferior quality as superior, but not here. Also the prices are marked with a fair very reasonable price, usually these type of shops are very difficult to not be paying far too much in but this one you are assured of a fair price. Together with a friendly atmosphere and no pressure or hassle from the friendy brothers who work there, I can heartily reccomend this place

9  Thank SteveTrigg
Reviewed 4 April 2012

it is a great place to be and enjoy the beauty of the shop and his owner.i have been there many times in the past 10 years and i will always go back. it is such a difference to any shop on the cliff. Mr Zahoor the owner is more than a businessman, he became a real Friend over the years, I highly recommend this place to anyone interested in quality pashmina jewels and others traditional products from kashmir,
stéphane chollet director of surya-world

13  Thank Stephane C
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My wife and I visited Shalimar Weaves on a whim while trying a new route from our hotel to the beach. We were thrilled by the low pressure staff and wound up staying for hours. Brothers Zahoor and Irfan made this, and each subsequent visit, a most enjoyable experience. On top of it all, we made good friends and my wife bought a beautiful scarf that to this day is her most prized purchase from our trip to India!

12  Thank Davidshankar