Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

I was solo travelling along the coast of Kerala and stayed at Cliff and Coral.

Kishmita and Nikhil are sweet hosts. I had booked myself a room in the cottage and loved my stay there. Their property is cozy, close to the cliff/beach, and has options of shared rooms with bunk beds, as well as individual cottages. They also offer breakfast at the their property.

The hosts are also clued into the outdoor activities such as surfing/ yoga, and fun parties, so do ask them about these :) I'd recommend this place to other solo female travellers who are on a budget, but want a clean and chill place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2020